+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast
    I keep hearing that you are too poor to play global... using others club or smthing.....Do you even PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by maurice35400 View Post
    Well thanks for admitting he is a pro dhan..........You work in forums too much you still can't handle the fact that all the comments you make are so dumb that made you lose being a forum thingy watcher whatever.... Because GMs need a nerd person who sits 24h 7d a week who do nothing else than commenting in forums

I don't know you btw..What have you done in the Rohan history?!
    The word you missed was look like wts magnifying glass.

What have you done in rohan history? Fame from the reject server? its like being the pro on a private server dont talk about pvp unless you have locked horns with boobs or forever. (Inb4 he talks about the e2n-boobs alliance on isen aka reject server 2.0)

I keep hearing that you are too poor to play global... using others club or smthing.....Do you even PVP?
    Gossip from uninformed people? oic dont worry I got my own gear and its good enough to fight the best of the best while your entire server is full of hacked gear to the point where you dont know what is legit and what is fake.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

See you all in 9 hours dickbutt..... Fck forum whore

Banned
    Let us see a video of how you play a dhan SELF BUFFED................Oh wait! Check.

You feel shame, had to cheat to win vs a dhan.

Edit: I's a video to prove that they need to cheat so he could win.... Because they were barking that the temp won with out anyone interfering.
    Why do I need to make a video to prove that I cant kill someone? That's just a dumb as this video is. The funny thing is that you posted it like your proving something. All yall keep doin is runnin around like rodents doin nothing. Once ur cd's back up and the others down you reverse your roles.

Also, last I checked. This is a team based game, not a 1v1 warzone. Also after watching what I gather is a 10-15 min version of this video sped the fuck up. Im guessing that they got bored of some scrub attacking them and or watching this and decided to put you outta your misery. I mean lets be real. Neither of you was going to kill the other. The only difference is, the temp had better odds of winning the fight in general.

Oh well, act hard men we all know whats up and why you on jin.

inb4 end of 2nd week after merge and all yall scrub ass chars on em so u can run off to isen.... lmfao... gimme a break kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    How about James say that to you and your guild? He beat Taha aka KnightDreams with xGladeyx, and he was ungeared even lmao.
    Let's just say James has better skills than your faqqot guild? That's why you had to cheat the 2nd time they pvp because you know your bf will lose.
    what what what ? WTF Glady what ? u mean when i got dc out sz and i logged with 1/10 HP and he killed me ?? this is the only way to kill me u need more than 1 full pt to kill me WTH are u talking about ? even ur ****y guild thinking i'm vit build
    well right after maint i'll be @ Hazy w8ing for James to pvp me
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 01-20-2015 at 01:51 PM.

someone tl;dr? pretty pwease :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Retard it's 1v1, no one should be involved. Unless you're Nawal the bleach whore, then yeah I understand your lack of knowledge. Remember vacuuming James and healing KnightDreams during their pvp? Retard, KnightDreams admit it to James a few days after. What a cheater sz priest. Bleach.
    what i admit ??
    i wasn't even checking this thread and u can't stop talking about me sam ? this just shows how u mad when 3 geard temps with dn and priest and other suppots chars dekans and Dhans and 3 locks couldn't win ruler vs 1 temp couldn't even touch ruler and non of ur guild can beat me in 1 vs 1 , i got screen shoots for each pvp i did with ur guild temps too lazy to post them so i'll just post james pvp pic

James lost the pvp

NOTE: he was on Onyx Set 30 % alm scroll and i'm on SD SET + 3 onyx parts and 20 % alm scroll [Free $hit ] and i was using my alt rings+15 feathers set my +18's were on my dhan :/

he asked for another round and i said ok then ur $hity dekan BabyDoll Slept me the sec my reflection ran out then james debuffed me i kept running and buffing up so nawal vocum him since BabyDoll Stunned me and its ened up with me winning again after we kept fighting for 5 minuts debuffing stunning and poting until he died , stop talking about me 1 shot priest u wane be nawal ? sorry u can't :P
    Last edited by mohamed2558; 01-20-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    someone tl;dr? pretty pwease :3
    A dhan and a temp pop sprint scrolls and use over 40 pots trying to kill each other the dhan dies after he accuses the templar of cheating. Meanwhile the dhan has group euphoria 1/2 way through the video and even if he didnt hes running in circles with sprint scroll when the temps ahead and the temp is running with sprint scroll when the dhan is ahead.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Yoshinon > defiant

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    A dhan and a temp pop sprint scrolls and use over 40 pots trying to kill each other the dhan dies after he accuses the templar of cheating. Meanwhile the dhan has group euphoria 1/2 way through the video and even if he didnt hes running in circles with sprint scroll when the temps ahead and the temp is running with sprint scroll when the dhan is ahead.
    this Bitchh is mad can't stand watching someone being so good. YES! listen to this Bitchh guys, group euphoria from a temp whos standing still gives the dhan more dmg to make on the templar! LMAO .
    Last edited by maurice35400; 01-20-2015 at 02:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast