+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: New player

Commoner
    Btw, I will tell justin next time not to kick your ass coz u spend the guild tsb crones on buying 20% scrolls, cheap ass.

Yeah with my warlock that had BOTH 100m chim sets. Farming is something I have always been good at. And LMAO justin has no authority over what I spend TB crones on and I had 2 accounts that were buying only GS while 1 was buying scrolls for my DEFENDER. My templa got so many ench ultipacks I can go 50s for a month straight.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-26-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah with my warlock that had BOTH 100m chim sets. Farming is something I have always been good at.
    Lol please, you went to ronelia and died before u could even enter the room.

Ronelia is a ****ty spot anyways I moved my char up to r5 and made my 100m in a week. I sold some items on ran to get crones on isen as well and bam both ring sets just like that.

Protip: its all in the chests.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Yeah with my warlock that had BOTH 100m chim sets. Farming is something I have always been good at. And LMAO justin has no authority over what I spend TB crones on and I had 2 accounts that were buying only GS while 1 was buying scrolls for my DEFENDER. My templa got so many ench ultipacks I can go 50s for a month straight.
    kk just don't piss your pants when he gets mad @ you coz u spend tsb crones spending on ur temp. You know, I don't even want to know what you gona say about this, since I know 99% of the people here know that this is what you do.
    Rofl at 50%, this is why you pop 10% alm scrolls, kk.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-26-2014 at 05:11 AM.

Commoner
    Ronelia is a ****ty spot anyways I moved my char up to r5 and made my 100m in a week. I sold some items on ran to get crones on isen as well and bam both ring sets just like that.

Protip: its all in the chests.
    Lol, I didn't know pro farmers sell their items on other server so they can get crones. Your definition of farming is op *facepalm*

When have you EVER seen me use 10% alm scroll? In forever days when 30% was only on lucky7?

And why do ppl think justin is serious and/or has any authority? He can log strixxor and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Lol, I didn't know pro farmers sell their items on other server so they can get crones. Your definition of farming is op *facepalm*
    When theres nothing on ran that I need some ppl offer isen items it would be stupid of me not to take the deal lol 55% attack stone 80m? worth.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    When have you EVER seen me use 10% alm scroll? In forever days when 30% was only on lucky7?

And why do ppl think justin is serious and/or has any authority? He can log strixxor and thats it.
    Ye that's why you almost pissed your pants at rc when he found out that u use the money to buy ur 20% temp scrolls.

Where you get your stories from? everybody knows justin is the least intimidating person ever.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Where you get your stories from? everybody knows justin is the least intimidating person ever.
    This is coming from a guy who his hands were shaking when he was writing on rc at the time justin found out u using crones to cover ur lack of rp. Please, all of those people whom were on rc have seen that from the way you were typing in.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-26-2014 at 05:20 AM.