+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    You webcam for im stuff. Nothing more needs to be said Becky ^^
    Ikr!! That's why I dont need anything atm, I got a funder :P
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Na you wanna stop running from PVP tho ?

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Na you wanna stop running from PVP tho ?
    Who is, you dodge my 1vs1s ive never heard a clear yes from you lmao

Why did the camel delete it's comment, and James any time ^^ just don't dodge again

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Yeah I can't afford them so much that I cheat on event to get em. Lol k logic plz.
    Know what? If you think he really did cheat the FB LIKE there's the SUPPORT you can send a report. And almost all of your post im seeing is you are generalizing the PH as HACKERS/CHEATERS/SCAMMERS/RMT. But what about ? Aren't you born a pure BLOOD PINOY? Just because your parents migrated to America, You forgot you were born in the PHILIPPINES and even got your PH language mastered before migrating there. So tell me what makes you superior against your fellow countrymen hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by comm27 View Post
    Know what? If you think he really did cheat the FB LIKE there's the SUPPORT you can send a report. And almost all of your post im seeing is you are generalizing the PH as HACKERS/CHEATERS/SCAMMERS/RMT. But what about ? Aren't you born a pure BLOOD PINOY? Just because your parents migrated to America, You forgot you were born in the PHILIPPINES and even got your PH language mastered before migrating there. So tell me what makes you superior against your fellow countrymen hmm?
    I'm not being racist against all Filipinos, I'm pointing out those who have cheated. Why are you so over reacting? Just because I'm Filipino doesn't mean I can't call some ph people hackers/ cheaters.
    Also, I have never called a single ph guy a scammer, where dafuq you getting your stuff from? Can't state a fact? lol
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Why are you guys always blame GM's? O_O
    Can we blame you? LOL....

lookie here..

the rules are
    1. Like the image
    2. Share the image with your friends
    3. Comment on the image and have the MOST LIKES on your comment

Now, how did these two won the event, when clearly they dont qualify for the 2nd and 3rd rule.. They did not share the image with their friends nor did they have the most likes for the comment..

What I'm trying to say is that those PH people did not even play, they rmt'ed all their gears instead because they know they could get more $$$ from foreigners all over the world. Most of the PH people that are playing atm were not from rohan PH. I am also saying that they cheated on one of those events and now they are trying to sell those items for real cash.
    I have never knew anyone that cheated like that before just so they could get money off it.

And I didn't specifically said that RMT people are hackers, I'm talking about those PH people who hacked/cheated to win the event so they could sell the prize they got for real cash.
    +1 these seems to apply with those winners, won the events through cheating and now they are selling their prizes to obtain rps or even cash

The people who angry with the winners on that event the people who want that prize too .. so noob!
    THE EVENT IS DONE! and they already get the prize! you better try Parlor Games because you can get absolute on PARLOR GAME! lol!
    The people who angry with our gm's the people who can't appreciate effort that doing of our GM!

What I'm trying to say is that those PH people did not even play, they rmt'ed all their gears instead because they know they could get more $$$ from foreigners all over the world. Most of the PH people that are playing atm were not from rohan PH. I am also saying that they cheated on one of those events and now they are trying to sell those items for real cash.
    I have never knew anyone that cheated like that before just so they could get money off it.

And I didn't specifically said that RMT people are hackers, I'm talking about those PH people who hacked/cheated to win the event so they could sell the prize they got for real cash.

What you ARE saying is that you despise people who sell items for real money but you don't have issues with people who buy stuff for real money? You realize without one there is no other?

Since you're so aware of RMT and I know you can get proof why don't you? Oh wait, cuz your people would get banned as well. Hypocrite much? The way you're describing PH people they seem pretty smart actually, making money off dumb people. Np.

Isn't it obvious that all these Filipino hackers treated rohan as their mini "business"? Selling all their stuff for real cash?

It seems to me that you didn't specifically say anything, instead you're just rambling and **** talking with racist connotations. So you're either a sore lose or you don't know how to express yourself in which case we can say

You retard, you have never even been here before and your lack of english skills helps me to think that you are from rohan PH, bitch plz.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 03-23-2015 at 06:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast