+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Isen balanced?

Banned
    Ran is very balanced imo. Especially after these talismans are released. I quit Ohn like 2 days before epics came out, I had over 500k rps from selling my mace, staff, 140/140 max bedron set, 4x 57's int psy vit, 4x feathers, 4x shuriels, everything. I bought a shat ton of epics then got the account locked. When I saw Divinity I decided to come back, shoulda just came back to RAN, divinity what a complete waste of time.
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 07-18-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    If you're saying Templar is immortal , you don't know how to play at all. A good guard can kill a temp, a good ranger can, a good avenger can, Heck even an Int lock can. It's all about kiting when you can. I agree temps hit mother****ing hard, but comeon. They still get destroyed
    Not sure if troll or lack the basic knowledge about game?
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    These videos is bad comparation because is a ranger upg and dual epic guard
    The videos are actually great comparisons, because what you see in both cases is short video clips pasted together of burst classes in ideal situations hitting people with uninterrupted perfect combos. Now there are two things you need to keep in mind while watching these videos. The first being that landing a perfect combo like that in pvp doesn't happen every time you try it. You are still very susceptible to cc and debuffs. The second is that even when those combos were landing perfectly they still do less dps then a templar does just by swinging regulars. So how much sense does it make that a when the stars align situation on class x happens, you still aren't even doing dps a templar does in a derp derp situation?

So basically templar regulars + reflect = you hit harder then classes with burst combos while being immune to all forms of cc and debuffs. Idc if templars dps regular spamming is a little higher then other classes, they do get a base speed bonus on their regulars, and its cool if reflect makes their dps output a little more consistent, but to make their dps more consistent AND higher then burst skills is moronic.

Why you gonna play a guardian to maybe get off a nice combo that almost hits as hard as a templars regulars once every three minutes when you could more consistently just put out regular hits on a templar that will do more dps. There is a whole bunch of classes that don't get played not because they can't put out enough dps to be a threat, but because its like bringing a knife to a gun fight...sure you can do it but its pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasen View Post
    Even so 5k dmg from auto attack with around 30k hp on any non vit char, you will be dead in around 2 sec. Every single class you bring here have counter in templar skills, not to mention defender paste to templars bottom in any case.

They should make real changes and then release new server. They open Isen in 22 july, but any skill changes maybe will do at the end of the year. Where is logic ? I gladly will play this game again, but when they will stop making same mistakes like with tempest, divinity, jin .... How many hopes must be destroyed to understand, they need to do better job in game core, instead of making another server with ghost population after 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    +1, I am even not going to keep repeating myself, pointless, same people can't understand basic logic of this game or they even didn't have an templar or didn't pvp any good one...
    I agree with kraszer and Tomasen, this is a broken game, if they do not make real changes that should be made (balancing classes), this server will be another tempest/jin in a few months and we will be here again repeating "we said it", everybody left alone ipsen and players complaining, nobody here can say that a templar has no more dps than other classes and it will be same in ipsen, how kraszer said "they even didn't have an templar or didn't pvp any good one"
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Why is it hard to create server without that crappy new stats?Server where bedron is the best armor you can get and rings would have to be crafted in game 51s, barely 71s because success rate before was so low, if I remember 4-5 ppl having 71s or 81s.

Server where agi dhans and int dekans would be able to shine again. Now when I mention agi dhan, people are looking at me like I said agi templar. Where are dex guards, str defenders? F.ck this new server if I can't enjoy my luck on agi dhan again, if pvp would last 10sec again, oh wait they fixed that by adding ****ty 100k potions 10sec cd. I wish they made balanced server and reduced everything completely, so leveling would be harder, farming as well and not to mention pvp lasting longer and requiring some skill.

I just wish I could pop my 3x percent mobility dagger again, turn on sprint, and catch that bitchy rangers to see them cry when they get outran.

Where are scouts? Before when everyone had equal chances, I remember getting wrecked by str scout. It's just pathetic that this game turned into get all characters to be supports for templars! You have 6 ppl in party, all serving templars.

Long time ago other races were guild masters too. Rangers had such potencial. Now, they are used as taxi. Cool.
    Last edited by IsayWhaat; 07-18-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Banned
    gaywin83 so mad rofl

He's right though. Chris you know **** all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Not sure if troll or lack the basic knowledge about game?
    How is it a troll ? I come from Jin where temps hit 50k+ regs and still get destroyed by guards and a lot others. My Int lock could still kill a well geared temp. Timing your debuffs and attacks are important. If you come on Jin you'd see the best guard on the server ErzaKnightWalker who will destroy Kraben+Aylin in a short combo. So, you lack the basic knowledge of knowing how to play against a Templar.
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by IsayWhaat View Post
    Long time ago other races were guild masters too. Rangers had such potencial. Now, they are used as taxi. Cool.
    Ranger GMs were terrible there just were not that many lockdhans running around back then and it made it look like ranger GMs were good. Sprint scroll completely nullifies the need to have a ranger ever.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conclusion of the mater Temps are still gonna be OP lets try a different strategy to take them down. End of Story -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast