+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyprince View Post
    Whats funny though.. SS of ahmed saying youre a big scammer and you scammed him, You saying he's a big scammer also LMAO
    i didn't say he is scamer ........................... he just a lair + idgaf about what he say no1 believe his lies anyway
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

yes you did. rofl you lying sack of caca lmaooo

im glad you both deny everything though its going to make it soooo sweet in the end XD

I guess you didn't have your gear today only hitting 5k

Banned
    ahmed fakn scammer scammed all my itamz. you're so easily trolled son.

e2n is a virus. That we are stopping. gl hf XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyprince View Post
    e2n is a virus. That we are stopping. gl hf XD
    oh you are? good luck with that breh.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i didn't say he is scamer ........................... he just a lair + idgaf about what he say no1 believe his lies anyway
    LOOL aaaw poor shawn

Honestly E2N is a parasite that has been hiding in the cracks of this game for way too long. On my home server (Syrephis) they used to recruit right out of the starting bindstone!

Everytime I remade a dark elf due to miskill (because who the hell knew about resets back then srsly) aroo or iota or some other e2n was there in montt bind spamming invites. Then you get to ahkma cave and patient telling you he can get you those eye of bloodlord rings if you join his guild! parasites! They begged every guild not to fight them in seimech which most of the time worked out for them.

Once they got rekt by the people's republic of china (and me) they moved off to tempest to start the parasite work all over again! Even pming me and cloud to ally our guild (Sleeping forest since we were the highest lvl) Only there was 1 problem.... Silva pvp elitists were killing everyone what ever shal they do?

Time to start the egyptian connection its imba and friends + e2n vs those silva pvp elitist fkers (plus cloud) I move back to ohn server to kill godlyke and kenny with this mekikan rodney+vic.

Anyways back to the story the egyptian connection dont need e2n help because tempest is dead at this point but they just leave them around because who gives a fk.

Round #3 shielyn merge!

Silva pvp elitists are back but this time they have the heavy advantage (since they had the brain cells to kill bez) lets break the egyptian connection and recruit imba+utara+dancer ahmed+3boooooooooooooooooood and remain in control of shielyn. E2N returns to its parasite status (10cm frank93usa to the rescue!) they get to merge with the silva pvp non-elitists (and german chris who is elitist a f) aka 99% to try and kill gypsyndy + imbo and ofc wei. This is the 2nd longest parasite chapter the 1st obviously being part 1 (syrephis).

During this time maha emerges as Santurce on the ohn server with her guild solacesomecrap then maha and friends move to shielyn and start stargasers guild (but they were nonfactors on both servers so fk it)

Grand merge happens and e2n is way too low on the **** tier to have a place so they move to divinity (maha also moves to divinity). Divinity was a complex server with many groups of people (forever people, sov people, e2n people, maha, etc.) so we are gonna skip over the initial drama.

Shinji, Tian (envy) and friends have a heavy lead over everybody having the 1st rulers and tian owning this crazy glacial club with 1xx int and 5x melee (i think max was 14 per part back then). Anyways MAHA buys tian's templar account and now becomes the best templar on divi server. Doesnt matter Maha's stargay guild is no match for shinji and friends but maha is determined to win! what is the answer? Ofc the most notorious parasite to ever play this game E2N!

This is the part where im supposed to tell you about all the dirty tactics like fake reports, duping, hacking, scamming, benzar helm from the indos etc etc. But you know what there was so much crap from both sides that its all a big blur of **** so who cares. Finally it pays off and e2n are a "tier 1" guild.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    skype doesnt work as evidence you nab, only in game chat and logs, i don't know why you're wasting so much time faking skype facebooks etc lmao. so dumb
    scamming doesn't get punished here, even with in-game evidence (chats, logs). so why even bother saying something like smb is on someones scamming ass?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Honestly E2N is a parasite that has been hiding in the cracks of this game for way too long. On my home server (Syrephis) they used to recruit right out of the starting bindstone!

Everytime I remade a dark elf due to miskill (because who the hell knew about resets back then srsly) aroo or iota or some other e2n was there in montt bind spamming invites. Then you get to ahkma cave and patient telling you he can get you those eye of bloodlord rings if you join his guild! parasites! They begged every guild not to fight them in seimech which most of the time worked out for them.

Once they got rekt by the people's republic of china (and me) they moved off to tempest to start the parasite work all over again! Even pming me and cloud to ally our guild (Sleeping forest since we were the highest lvl) Only there was 1 problem.... Silva pvp elitists were killing everyone what ever shal they do?

Time to start the egyptian connection its imba and friends + e2n vs those silva pvp elitist fkers (plus cloud) I move back to ohn server to kill godlyke and kenny with this mekikan rodney+vic.

Anyways back to the story the egyptian connection dont need e2n help because tempest is dead at this point but they just leave them around because who gives a fk.

Round #3 shielyn merge!

Silva pvp elitists are back but this time they have the heavy advantage (since they had the brain cells to kill bez) lets break the egyptian connection and recruit imba+utara+dancer ahmed+3boooooooooooooooooood and remain in control of shielyn. E2N returns to its parasite status (10cm frank93usa to the rescue!) they get to merge with the silva pvp non-elitists (and german chris who is elitist a f) aka 99% to try and kill gypsyndy + imbo and ofc wei. This is the 2nd longest parasite chapter the 1st obviously being part 1 (syrephis).

During this time maha emerges as Santurce on the ohn server with her guild solacesomecrap then maha and friends move to shielyn and start stargasers guild (but they were nonfactors on both servers so fk it)

Grand merge happens and e2n is way too low on the **** tier to have a place so they move to divinity (maha also moves to divinity). Divinity was a complex server with many groups of people (forever people, sov people, e2n people, maha, etc.) so we are gonna skip over the initial drama.

Shinji, Tian (envy) and friends have a heavy lead over everybody having the 1st rulers and tian owning this crazy glacial club with 1xx int and 5x melee (i think max was 14 per part back then). Anyways MAHA buys tian's templar account and now becomes the best templar on divi server. Doesnt matter Maha's stargay guild is no match for shinji and friends but maha is determined to win! what is the answer? Ofc the most notorious parasite to ever play this game E2N!

This is the part where im supposed to tell you about all the dirty tactics like fake reports, duping, hacking, scamming, benzar helm from the indos etc etc. But you know what there was so much crap from both sides that its all a big blur of **** so who cares. Finally it pays off and e2n are a "tier 1" guild.
    yeh she and they are parasites

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 57 ... LastLast