+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    LOL This is what you call MAD+31. You're are severely obsessed with me. Please seek mental help immediately to release the grip the SHAWN has on your mind. You were probably dead serious while typing this too. MAD as fk too. I don't even know who you are but you apparently know me, and all you do is talk trash. We all know what the clinical definition of this is right? My point is proven. wri/sts immediately and stop wasting precious resources.
    Interesting reply but I'm afraid I have to pull you up before you go any further.

Mad? Can't really see any facet of what I said being mad in any way. I think you're just clutching at straws to try and make your online ego look good (to yourself). People who are mad tend to post rage, no rage here homo (oh no please don't sue me for saying you're a homo).

Obsessed? Nah I just like to troll you and the Walter Mitty image you have of yourself because I'm one of the few people left around here who know you for what you are and not the image of yourself you desperately try to create.

Wri/sts? Unfortunately I'm going to have to contact my imaginary lawyer because you're insinuating and encouraging that I should commit acts of self harm.

Sadly I wish I could get you out of my mind but I'm one of the unfortunate people who've actually seen a real life pic of you. I'm no oil painting myself, a long way from it, but I thank every possible god that I look nothing like you.

Oh dear I'm so mad. Keep going Shawn, I could use the entertainment tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Interesting reply but I'm afraid I have to pull you up before you go any further.

Mad? Can't really see any facet of what I said being mad in any way. I think you're just clutching at straws to try and make your online ego look good (to yourself). People who are mad tend to post rage, no rage here homo (oh no please don't sue me for saying you're a homo).

Obsessed? Nah I just like to troll you and the Walter Mitty image you have of yourself because I'm one of the few people left around here who know you for what you are and not the image of yourself you desperately try to create.

Wri/sts? Unfortunately I'm going to have to contact my imaginary lawyer because you're insinuating and encouraging that I should commit acts of self harm.

Sadly I wish I could get you out of my mind but I'm one of the unfortunate people who've actually seen a real life pic of you. I'm no oil painting myself, a long way from it, but I thank every possible god that I look nothing like you.

Oh snap! Beautifully written (both of them), i've read them with delight. Just today i tried to find our old whose behind pc topic, and zzzz no pictures of shawn there, no wonder i guess ... Guys btw you don't have to point out, that he is miserable/NotThatHandsome young man. We all know how these people are, they talk big behind a monitor, yet when we had show yourself topic all they posted were pictures of some well known celebrities or just some trolling creepy pics. No-one believed in his lawyer/money/house in a good neighborhood, damn i'd even go as far as to presume he still lives with parents in a basement, having no job, no friends, no hobbies aside from rohan ... having just time.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Everyone in dis thread is mad cuz they didnt beat shawn 1v1 (including me)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Meh, typical day on I-Rohan forums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA MAD+31. No wonder why you're so damn mad you seen a picture of me. Now you try your best to look as good as me and you can't and just hate yourself / life because it. Now it all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    ''LOL MAD'' is that like your default response of ''i just got raped''? lmao
    it was when you lost a 1v1 to hopesfail :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    it was when you lost a 1v1 to hopesfail :P
    uhhh wut.....

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    This suddenly got a whole lot funnier.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

hold on i gotta get some more popcorn... ... There. Thats better!

On with the shooooow!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    So my lawyer said YNK would get pulled into the matter and they'd have to pull his info from his IP then through his ISP and find out his identity which should be pretty easy.
    You have a lawyer? You can't even afford to have one. You are a retarded scammer who can only feed on his scams, this is why you are still playing rohan.
    Yes tard I'm the guy who gave you unsellable item for the items you scammed from a friend
    And that is how easy you are.
    Last edited by kromantian; 12-17-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast