+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    There should be some reasonable compensations for such....all of the Jin players using those.
    They should just make perm spirit stones and sell them for the same price they sell the temp ones for now...just adjust the ranges on them so they end up similar to epics/upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Lol just 'cuz you're trying to suck up to GMs doesn't mean people are cheap. It's only logical they get some sort of compensation esp because those people chose Jin to avoid such weapons.
    Dear Anna, why do you keep talking to her/him? It's pointless form the start, I had a little ray of hope she/he could be more intelligent, but it was a blind spot so I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    why only compensation for jin players? if jin going to merge with ran eventually why dont ran get compensation also? id trade my epic all day for one of them op PH glacials. we paid 23k rps for our epics. like 30k for our upgs. alot more for people that bought them off EM and not IM when gms sold. we been around ALOT longer. yet now yall decide to bring im some randoms from anothe game been out a fraction of the time and now those gears make the past 5-6 yrs we all put in here a waste.
    Agreed with that, why ran players won't benefit with the compensation? People are playing here with glacials as well...
    Turning out to release upgrades/epics is just a bad idea and it's your another nail to the coffin guys, you are like a sinking ship, but well drowning man catches at a straw after all
    Last edited by Kraszer; 11-06-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Epics/Upgs were great the only ppl who hated it werre people making 20k+ rps a day selling mace/staff parts on the EM. The reaction from those players is what killed this game even more. It saddens me that it took YNK THIS ****ING LONG to realize that if they had just commited to epics/upgs and built a system years ago this game would be lively as ****.
    Actually if they did this...none of the people on Jin would be playing right now. Instead of Ran players bitching about the ph gear, and Jin players bitching about the merge, it would just be Ran players bitching about ph gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Dear Anna, why do you keep talking to her/him? It's pointless form the start, I had a little ray of hope she/he could be more intelligent, but it was a blind spot so I gave up.
    Give it a rest kamil nobody has taken you serious in the 6 years you have been playing rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Actually if they did this...none of the people on Jin would be playing right now. Instead of Ran players bitching about the ph gear, and Jin players bitching about the merge, it would just be Ran players bitching about ph gear.
    You can only speak for yourself and I disagree. By splitting the game into 2 they only made the game harder to improve and by giving players the option nobody ever had to suck it up. If they were smart they would get rid of the option and just work on luring players back in with good promos. I mean seriously look at your stupid ass in the mirror I have heard you claim "this is my last dollar I spent on rohan" multiple times I would say close to 5 times. They got you hooked even tho you know pservers are a better fit for you, you come here and try to argue about ****. YNK needed to give you no options suck it up bitch and if you are gonna quit then quit your loss not mine.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 11-06-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

They should just make perm spirit stones and sell them for the same price they sell the temp ones for now...just adjust the ranges on them so they end up similar to epics/upgrades.
    Seems like a good idea, but they will not touch that moneymaker. Probably they start selling spirit stones with option equal to epic weapons, and give ppl 2 weeks of free spirit stones as compensation trololol.

Same here why do you still keep continuing? It goes to nowhere sir. He/she does not read it at all, has only her own vision, to be more specific narcistic guy/girl he/she is.
    Retired/Quit status.

Same here why do you still keep continuing? It goes to nowhere sir. He/she does not read it at all, has only her own vision, to be more specific narcistic guy/girl he/she is.
    Retired/Quit status but whos still playing rohan? you guessed it kamil. YNK knows you and gadwin83 are hopelessly hooked if they were smart they would give you the ultimatum and I know 100% you both would abide like the bitches you are. But k keep telling yourself im gonna quit I wont spend any $$s blablabla.

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    lmao kk they listened to players like you and what did u get?????????????? thats right isen server.

The isen server was prolly one of the best things that happened to PWI lately, as they regained some new players and some old ones stayed who gave them yet another chance, and whose money they can further drain which in the end is the only goal of this company.

It's funny you talk about Ran like it's the superior server when it's just as broken as other servers, and has the least people (we can see that from your daily spamming on these forums trying to attract new people to Ran rofl).

Your idea abot merging? Don't make me laugh, we asked for merge more than a year, no one is scared of your ****ty templar dw, but they didn't want to merge it, only now after they lost more than half Jin players, and ik for a fact it's only e2n people left in Jin who prefer to farm over cashing and some newbs. I'm pretty sure those people that stayed just like to farm and hang, you think they will buy epics? Haha pls, hf with ph players

Hai spayk <3 Killing some time before sleep ;D
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 11-06-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Hai spayk <3 Killing some time before sleep ;D
    there is a lot of better things to do instead of talking to someone who is narcistic and has the same point of view
    Retired/Quit status.

The isen server was prolly one of the best things that happened to PWI lately, as they regained some new players and some old ones stayed who gave them yet another chance, and whose money they can further drain which in the end is the only goal of this company.
    Look at the forums when isen came out ppl asking if rohan is any better not those were your returning players. Most of isen's population was just ran/jin ppl who were bored I mean I went there for a week or 2 and my ally is on there all the time.

It's funny you talk about Ran like it's the superior server when it's just as broken as other servers, and has the least people (we can see that from your daily spamming on these forums trying to attract new people to Ran rofl).
    Ran is the superior server until you have an upg and pvp for yourself you wont see how much better it is than jin or isen but thats k time will tell.

Your idea abot merging? Don't make me laugh, we asked for merge more than a year, no one is scared of your ****ty templar dw, but they didn't want to merge it, only now after they lost more than half Jin players, and ik for a fact it's only e2n people left in Jin who prefer to farm over cashing and some newbs. I'm pretty sure those people that stayed just like to farm and hang, you think they will buy epics? Haha pls, hf with ph players
    I was one of the original players to ask for a merge. I told the forumers that we needed to be united as a playerbase instead of being split in the then 2 worlds (of ran and jin). I was the one who originally said that ran/jin need to merge and some sort of compensation system for the weapons has to happen. But sure you can try to take the credit for that I mean easy to act pro once forevah is gone :P

Need help? PM me