+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    go ahead..

about the RMT, is true, there was a lot of that in rohan ph, one of the reason why it went down, levelup games earnings went down considerably because of this real money trade.. and now these scumbags are doing it in irohan.. maybe nxt time they will find a way to hack rps here too..
    It is VERY true lmao. All of the ph rohan group talk about rmt, lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

I have no idea where this thread is supposed to be going, but the last few pages were funny as hell.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlacencia2 View Post
    im just wonder you're YSBELLE ! the one who join on that event hahahaha and you lose! you're one of the HATERS guild that people hate too.. i blocked you on facebook because you talk nonsense and now you're here! hahahahahahaha and talk non-sense again
    Rejected! Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Isn't it obvious that all these Filipino hackers treated rohan as their mini "business"? Selling all their stuff for real cash? This is why all ph people are criticized like this because of people who are very desperate like the guy that talks nonsense and just started to camp forums hoping he could get someone to buy his stuff for real cash. It is very sad that these monkeys made ph people look even worse, what a shame!

I start to believe others who tell me about this rmt thing, and it is right. They use rohan to get real money, what a very sad story!

You know what is more sad? That you pretend that RMT didn't exist before PH people came, and the fact that you're playing with people who RMT on daily basis. Hypocrite much?

And you're calling RMT people hackers rofl. You should not talk so much, you will sound far less stupid.

lawl this thread love it. gm is too nice to ban there player.

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    lawl this thread love it. gm is too nice to ban there player.

Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Rejected! Ouch.

You know what is more sad? That you pretend that RMT didn't exist before PH people came, and the fact that you're playing with people who RMT on daily basis. Hypocrite much?

And you're calling RMT people hackers rofl. You should not talk so much, you will sound far less stupid.
    What I'm trying to say is that those PH people did not even play, they rmt'ed all their gears instead because they know they could get more $$$ from foreigners all over the world. Most of the PH people that are playing atm were not from rohan PH. I am also saying that they cheated on one of those events and now they are trying to sell those items for real cash.
    I have never knew anyone that cheated like that before just so they could get money off it.

And I didn't specifically said that RMT people are hackers, I'm talking about those PH people who hacked/cheated to win the event so they could sell the prize they got for real cash.
    Last edited by Samtony; 03-22-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    so this is why this two, alex placencia and ricamae, won first prize for the trinity facebook event, so that they could sell it in exchange market, gms will get some commissions, i am guessing..
    Why are you guys always blame GM's? O_O

It is VERY true lmao. All of the ph rohan group talk about rmt, lol.
    Oh ho!!! We got a worse hypocrite and loser here hahahaha. You we're born a pure blood PINOY and yet here you are being racist on your own PEOPLE. LMAO pathetic hahaha just because you migrated you'll be racist on your OWN PEOPLE. And what are you so angry about? If you think he did hack the FB likes you can always send a ticket to SUPPORT instead of whinning ang crying here coz u didn't win or anything and you can't afford that PRIZE so in the end you got bitter. Crab Mentality at its best
    Last edited by comm27; 03-22-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by comm27 View Post
    Oh ho!!! We got a worse hypocrite and loser here hahahaha. You we're born a pure blood PINOY and yet here you are being racist on your own PEOPLE. LMAO pathetic hahaha just because you migrated you'll be racist on your OWN PEOPLE. And what are you so angry about? If you think he did hack the FB likes you can always send a ticket to SUPPORT instead of whinning ang crying here coz u didn't win or anything and you can't afford that PRIZE so in the end you got bitter. Crab Mentality at its best
    Yeah I can't afford them so much that I cheat on event to get em. Lol k logic plz.

Yeah I can't afford them so much that I cheat on event to get em. Lol k logic plz.
    You webcam for im stuff. Nothing more needs to be said Becky ^^