View Poll Results: with the new patch, which character is best to farm Pre- lvl 115

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage

8 28.57%
  • Wizzard

12 42.86%
  • Warlock

2 7.14%
  • Templar

6 21.43%
  • Defender

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New best Farmer

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    EP if you want to wait 5 moar day till i log you can have my scouts bow i wont be using her for sometime. My priest is more important
    Cheers, mate!
    Much appreciated. Y'know where to find me whenever you need it back or summat (skype, forums.. ) - gives me some headroom until I can get my own.

Also a shout out to Karazy for being the hero once more.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Oh ye, and pet revival ticket.
    I've got one in my IM. Had it for a few years now. Don't foresee myself using it in the near future, if you'd like some help with that.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    I've got one in my IM. Had it for a few years now. Don't foresee myself using it in the near future, if you'd like some help with that.
    Hey, thanks for the offer - much appreciated.
    Not sure if i can trade dead pets - so not sure how that will work out. If it is possible - let me know your usual online time/timezone, I'll probable be online myself in here and half an hour / hour.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hey, thanks for the offer - much appreciated.
    Not sure if i can trade dead pets - so not sure how that will work out. If it is possible - let me know your usual online time/timezone, I'll probable be online myself in here and half an hour / hour.
    next 5 hours or so im usually online. Through the mail system, you can trade them without the hassle of EM
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    next 5 hours or so im usually online. Through the mail system, you can trade them without the hassle of EM

@ep sharp mele adds damage to your ranged attacks (attacks usin a bow or an xbow since you're slow) on mobs within like 10 meters. It's perfect for scouts that don't one or two shot mobs...it's not like scouts have tons of useful skills anyways

I might have been a bt harsh but you triggered me with your snide remark "if you don't know how to play a scout, don't" bull ****

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    @ep sharp mele adds damage to your ranged attacks (attacks usin a bow or an xbow since you're slow) on mobs within like 10 meters. It's perfect for scouts that don't one or two shot mobs...it's not like scouts have tons of useful skills anyways
    Yes, thank you, but I'm very much aware of how the skill works. Yet, so many scouts fail to level the skill - so did the one I bought from.

Wasted his points into random useless skills - thus the reason for the skill reset stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I might have been a bt harsh but you triggered me with your snide remark "if you don't know how to play a scout, don't" bull ****
    I've just skimmed through the thread, but cannot see where I said that. I might oversee it as im on the phone though. I think you misunderstood.

Nevertheless, ive playef a scout for quite some time. With a bit of luck you can still find back the threads I started or answered to about skill builds as well as explaining the sharp melee skill including screen shots.

Not quite sure what you are on about.

The only thing I have to check up are the most recent balance skill changes.

Wow, I read that way too fast...I missed the "out" on "without" ...and with that I'll see myself out.