+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned
    Wow this thread really was doomed from the start wasn't it. El oh el.

Banned
    You say that like things might have changed had people played along.

Well that escalated quickly...

Just like THHs thread like this some months ago and now again with this one, why is it that next to no vids are being posted? But yet people can take the time to sit here and whine and complain and what not but cant take a few moments out of their time to make a few vids? Yea ok who knows if anyone will actually take notice of the vids, but they are being called for so why not get your acts together and make some?

If people can sit around and make hours and hours of useless pvp vids for no good reason other than to boost their e peens and egos then why cant those same people just do what is asked for once? *rolls eyes*

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Just like THHs thread like this some months ago and now again with this one, why is it that next to no vids are being posted? But yet people can take the time to sit here and whine and complain and what not but cant take a few moments out of their time to make a few vids? Yea ok who knows if anyone will actually take notice of the vids, but they are being called for so why not get your acts together and make some?

If people can sit around and make hours and hours of useless pvp vids for no good reason other than to boost their e peens and egos then why cant those same people just do what is asked for once? *rolls eyes*
    I don't understand why the GM's can't just do it. Are they really that worthless they want players to do their jobs for them? Spawn a bunch of gear on a test server and see what kind of numbers different builds put up...is it that hard for them?

Sure you get the ones on here crying if you nerf temp damage pvp will just be giant cc fest for endless hours, but I can't help but wonder...what did people do in pvp before temps were massively OP, did pvp events go on endlessly for the first couple years of the game? People would just adapt...things like using stun resist armor more often, and if templar damage wasn't so crushingly stupid they wouldn't have to be primary target so often, but I guess that's too much for templar fanbois to fathom.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I don't understand why the GM's can't just do it. Are they really that worthless they want players to do their jobs for them? Spawn a bunch of gear on a test server and see what kind of numbers different builds put up...is it that hard for them?

Sure you get the ones on here crying if you nerf temp damage pvp will just be giant cc fest for endless hours, but I can't help but wonder...what did people do in pvp before temps were massively OP, did pvp events go on endlessly for the first couple years of the game? People would just adapt...things like using stun resist armor more often, and if templar damage wasn't so crushingly stupid they wouldn't have to be primary target so often, but I guess that's too much for templar fanbois to fathom.
    I guess its the players themselves that know the races inside and out, The Gms don't spend as much time as we do playing/ pvping with them right? (well I assume that to be the case) so why not come to us for the video input needed. We the community know what works and what doesn't. As stupid as that sounds, that's mho.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

and i would pick ceazar to beat 99% of the ran temps with his current templar
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

I guess its the players themselves that know the races inside and out, The Gms don't spend as much time as we do playing/ pvping with them right? (well I assume that to be the case) so why not come to us for the video input needed. We the community know what works and what doesn't. As stupid as that sounds, that's mho.
    Precisely. Being a "nonfactor noob with no real endgame experience and lack of PvP knowledge," and due to all of the accusations made about the GM's not knowing anything, why exactly should our word be what's immediately interpreted? Hell, it even seems like the devs believe this as well, seeing as they deliberately won't do anything despite the fact a formal report was made for the changes, because we don't have "actual game footage" of things being broken/OP.

As Koph said, this is a business. The devs don't see the problems firsthand, and would be stupid to act on mere impulses from managerial staff. From their perspective, we're just crying "OP" without any real reasoning/evidence. Why make a decision which has such a severe effect on the game if no evidence is obtained?

Last time it was about my claim not being legitimate and a waste of time for eveyone. This time, people are just mad by the prospect they're being asked for input/evidence.

For that first video, I thank the person for posting it.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    As Koph said, this is a business.
    Someone say business? Okay it's business, but what is the point of making a business to bestow only one class? The game is not populated like it was since '08 and so on, and you know about it. So tell me, what business are you going to make from a "dead game"? Thought that a business is made for a wider audience instead of rounding around one class.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    The devs don't see the problems firsthand, and would be stupid to act on mere impulses from managerial staff.
    Better they notice it or your business here "will fall" any minute.

About making a release of upg/epic weapons, nah it's a bad view... for example for Jin people... Jin was designed to be free from upg/epics, to those who didn't want them there.

Peace.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 11-23-2013 at 01:01 AM.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    The thing is(as I said before), you'll gain so many different approaches and fixes as to what makes balance, I mean just look at the amount of players arguing about whether Reflect should stay or be removed, just take me for example, I will say that it should stay that way if certain other nerfs are made, others want it removed completely, the next one wants it butchered(no chrono-reflect), yaddayadda. And that's just 1 skill from like idk, 20 per class? And -talking about the GMs- how do they know the difference between a reasonable idea and a retarded one? What happens if you combine 2 different ideas regarding 2 different things, will that still be balanced? And what is "balanced" to begin with? Where do you want to equalize the classes?