Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    With addition to this, she never had a broken leg. And if you know anything about the military (which you do not obviously) when you are getting medically chaptered, your ass isn't sitting around doing nothing. You're either going to the med board, turning your **** in, clearing, or something of the sort. Since the entire post is on Czee network internet, it's not at all impossible to get on the net, just don't expect to be on it long at 4.99 an hour.
    So your internet is different from the rest of the post?
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

See, this is why I can't speak to a mass on the forums. Bumrush questions and when I address them, I'm "photoshopping". I bet when I actually have to go formation someone is going to say, "ooo he got quiet again, must be guilty". I'm going to go out on a limb and ask if the frequent replyees have lives. (No Nicole, dog walking does not count)

Maybe I am a little slower, maybe Im just confused..And I didnt see that gunz thing or w/e it is..
    but my point is that If you post some msn chats between Kate and yourself, it would dismiss any doubts that you are in fact Leo and also kate....It would prove that Kate does exist..
    why is that hard for you to understand? I think Im being pretty clear here. I dont care what msn chats you have to post, just let it be something proving that you and kate have had conversations.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Who said "broken leg"? I clearly said "getting medicially chaptered from the army".
    no, she isn't in afghanistan. she's on rear detachment because a leg injury. several rohan players she was friends with know that.

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz1K5iUOeIw
    www.playrohan.com
    I love it when youre being consistent men.

i would love to discuss more but i have to go out so i'll be back later to discuss some more, in the meantime leo get your brain together and start thinking b4 replying bs on our questions . if i had time i would bring a few questions back up from older posts to show which u havent properly answered yet.

anyway ppl ttyl

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    So your internet is different from the rest of the post?
    I ball. I can afford the 75 dollar a month bull**** plan they have.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    I love it when youre being consistent men.
    Read the more later threads when I said "medically chaptered". Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Maybe I am a little slower, maybe Im just confused..And I didnt see that gunz thing or w/e it is..
    but my point is that If you post some msn chats between Kate and yourself, it would dismiss any doubts that you are in fact Leo and also kate....It would prove that Kate does exist..
    why is that hard for you to understand? I think Im being pretty clear here. I dont care what msn chats you have to post, just let it be something proving that you and kate have had conversations.
    Posting a screen of two msns talking to each other proves a lot? Not really. Someone will just say, "talking to himself" or something of the sort.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Read the more later threads when I said "medically chaptered". Nice try though.
    You were sure it was a leg injury and didnt bother with "medically chaptered". Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    i would love to discuss more but i have to go out so i'll be back later to discuss some more, in the meantime leo get your brain together and start thinking b4 replying bs on our questions . if i had time i would bring a few questions back up from older posts to show which u havent properly answered yet.

anyway ppl ttyl
    It's okay to feel like a jackass and exit the thread. Try to do it in a fashion next time that doesn't make you look like you can't read.

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast