Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Simple enough, post an SS or replay of you and Aello (or her other char, like LadyCraft or sumthing) in the same GunZ game considering u cant duel log for that game.
    @ Leo, Or what about msn chat histories, I mean you say you dont keep that kinda stuff from exes, but then you posted history's from Krystal and yourself, so surely you have some from Kate and yourself?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...?t=591&page=48

proof eh? that was a bad mistake asking for proof xD heres your proof btw:

look at when the costume ends...its a 30day costume , so simple mathematics can tell this costume was activated 5 days ago

explain it now leo
    That shows you activated her costumes. I'm asking proof of her playing.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    @ Leo, Or what about msn chat histories, I mean you say you dont keep that kinda stuff from exes, but then you posted history's from Krystal and yourself, so surely you have some from Kate and yourself?
    Krystal is more of a friend than an ex and even I removed her from my FB. She's blocked on msn as we speak in respect for the only woman in my life right now. I can access logs from people blocked. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    That shows you activated her costumes. I'm asking proof of her playing.
    yes ofc 5 days ago i activate HER costumes and make a 9%crit dagger for HER and know that i will be needing this proof today? get real leo, that is the most lamest excuse i've ever heard of

*EDIT* btw although u never talk to her u recognized that char very fast and didnt even question if this is actually her account xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    I bet you can if you use more than one computer. I mean, Josh and Justin use three computers, two for playing, one to log buffers on
    Impossible to play multiple computers at once. I played the game for like 4 years. It requires both hands at all times. Unless he can play with his feet, it guarantees 2 different people.

Krystal is more of a friend than an ex and even I removed her from my FB. She's blocked on msn as we speak in respect for the only woman in my life right now. I can access logs from people blocked. It's not hard.
    And your msn history with Kate?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

lol what a jealous woman.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    The screen reads as rohan:04,20,1946,56997

I can tell that Julian didnīt tinker with the screenshot, and just took it 10 mins ago. Why I say this? Because if he was activating that costume, and having the activation posted, it should read as rohan:04,13,xxxx,xxxxx. What`s even more interesting for you to note is that we Germans have day and month shifted when were talking about dates, e.g 9/11 2001 is transcribed into 11.9.2001. With Julian being in a hurry, trying to fake it, it wouldve been possible for him to forget about this, which it doesnt.
    (it wouldve read rohan:20,04,1946,xxxxx instead).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    *Sigh*

It doesnt help us if you just jump in here, make one line "hm, I see a difference.", then proceed to advice him with "stop sharing accounts/gear" followed lastly by "non-factor dhan", when I`d beg to differ, and I dont do that because were friends, but because it adds nothing to the topic and the advice youve given, regardless of how good it is, tastes like **** when you proceed to ridicule his abilities to play a Dhan(I think hes pretty gosh darn good). So yeah, I was in fact angry. Its up to you whether your need a slap in the face for what you post in here or not.

Oh, and about Leo being Kate, I could care just as little as the others, like Nicole and Linn, so that`s what I`m doing.
    He is a fail dhan. Everytime ive played him, the way hes played was laughable. He has 0 skill from what i've seen. I was going to 1v1 him on BadAngel and he afked.

And im saying that like others have told him, he should stop sharing. Hes been scammed how many times? and he still hasn't learned his lesson.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    yes ofc 5 days ago i activate HER costumes and make a 9%crit dagger for HER and know that i will be needing this proof today? get real leo, that is the most lamest excuse i've ever heard of

*EDIT* btw although u never talk to her u recognized that char very fast and didnt even question if this is actually her account xD
    Omg, busted ahahaha. Samurai was visible on the screenshot he posted days ago, why would he remember the name of the Dhan if hes not even related to that account? ahahahahaha.

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 ... LastLast