17 30.91%
  • Jin

10 18.18%
  • Isen

28 50.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Do you read my other posts? Like for real, do you read my posts or just icey's?
    You sadly believe everything iceyy says... blind following? Maybe.. yet til she comes with a proof that she killed me 5 times it's all bunch of lies.
    Because.......people trust me and nobody trusts you?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Because.......people trust me and nobody trusts you?
    Nah, one of your guildies alrdy said it.

you just sucks so bad, all you do is big mouthing.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Silva best server

/end thread

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    You're Detox from Ren Rohan right?
    im Detox from Ren whats up?

Silva most overrated server ever you didnt have legends like shawnc1186 and sallybr0wn nudes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

vote for RAN

Akhma roolz!
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Do you read my other posts? Like for real, do you read my posts or just icey's?
    You sadly believe everything iceyy says... blind following? Maybe.. yet til she comes with a proof that she killed me 5 times it's all bunch of lies.
    I read you saying you were on hk. I heard her telling us that you were actually talking to her and fighting back when she was killing you.
    Now since I have no idea who you are and I have been acquainted with Iceyy for several years, I would say... yeah. When it is you vs her I would be more inclined to believe what she has to tell us about the encounter rather than you.

Now after being killed you turn around and keep going back to that spot to get killed 5 more times tells me you weren't simply farming. Don't you think a complete idiot would go back to a spot where they were being killed? That you kept going back tells me that you were going back there looking for a fight (and losing each time).

Hunter kits. Another moron move by this company to generate income from lowlife botters. Another reason I am glad i got the fok out of here. That kind of sh!t draws the wrong kind of player to a game.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 09-06-2014 at 03:50 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    I read you saying you were on hk. I heard her telling us that you were actually talking to her and fighting back when she was killing you.
    Now since I have no idea who you are and I have been acquainted with Iceyy for several years, I would say... yeah. When it is you vs her I would be more inclined to believe what she has to tell us about the encounter rather than you.

Now after being killed you turn around and keep going back to that spot to get killed 5 more times tells me you weren't simply farming. Don't you think a complete idiot would go back to a spot where they were being killed? That you kept going back tells me that you were going back there looking for a fight (and losing each time).
    How long you haven't been playing.. again? Lmao, what you are saying makes no sense. I just told you don't believe what iceyy says until she comes with a proof yet you do, so I wont bother to reply on your second part since I already told you.
    And yeh.. if you rather to believe what she says, then do, I don't give sh1it, but I won't bother to reply to you since you are blindly following her.

Edit: Just before you say "im not blidnly following her etc". How would you believe such a claim without a proof, if you do then yes you are blindly following her.
    It was only once that I got killed by her and it was on hk and it never happened again. So you saying that I went back to the spot looking for a fight and losing each time makes no sense, since it was only once that I died.
    That's another proof that you are blindly following her.