+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Banned
    Why? So your dpp can hit for half as much as a ss and your regs can do 3-4ks while temps are doing 30-40ks?

Thi sword in the picture absolutely stronger xxxx 1000 than epic/upg. And there are a lot of club,.... glacial weapons like that on PH server transferred to RAN and JIN. Remember that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Why? So your dpp can hit for half as much as a ss and your regs can do 3-4ks while temps are doing 30-40ks?
    Parry 7 and 30% futile attacks with absolute +18 and feather +18 = you're unkillable. You're going to be hit 1 out of 10-15 shots. With SA, you can 1shot everything, because 60% WA.

Overly dramatic ppl still think those PH weapons are any good lmao they die in 1 ffs to my glacial dks my upg dks dont even waste their skills on them. I watched another pru lvl 5 euphoria PH temp with his ph club die to mobs in new dungeon wtf shouldnt he be hitting 987654321 dmg getting 15% back as hp?

That club is trash and only trash on divi who also dont have any HP will die to that ****.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Overly dramatic ppl still think those PH weapons are any good lmao they die in 1 ffs to my glacial dks my upg dks dont even waste their skills on them. I watched another pru lvl 5 euphoria PH temp with his ph club die to mobs in new dungeon wtf shouldnt he be hitting 987654321 dmg getting 15% back as hp?

That club is trash and only trash on divi who also dont have any HP will die to that ****.
    you don't have any dekans.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    you don't have any dekans.
    youd know how many dekans we got if u played

Need help? PM me

Guys do you have any picture of those OP glacials from PH server which may be transferred to RAN and JIN? Please make a post of those pictures here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    youd know how many dekans we got if u played
    so people who play dekans are your property now? Damn.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    so people who play dekans are your property now? Damn.
    yeah those dekans are my property and grammar nazi style foruming is property of eaglephoenix tri plz.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Guys do you have any picture of those OP glacials from PH server which may be transferred to RAN and JIN? Please make a post of those pictures here.
    125 vit
    125 int
    125 str

65%melee
    65%magic
    50%dd
    63%hp
    30% crit

should be the usual glacial club. Sometimes its 30% atk speed instead of 30%crit