Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
understand 100% on the desire to get away from Rohan. If I log in anymore it is to simply socialize with any friends I have left there (not many of those left but there are a few) for a day or so and I'm gone again for 3-6 months.

WoW does have the benefit of being playable without breaking the bank. You really don't have to pay anything beyond the subscription fee if you don't want to, but there really isn't anything from barring you from throwing money at it if that is what you want. You son't throw as much at WoW as you do Rohan in any case.

I also get Peagle's comments on the battle dynamics as well. Rohan does have that visceral quality you don't find in too many games, but that is just about the only plus that it has left.
Is Rohan worth the cost to play it? To me it is not.
Is WoW a suitable replacement for me? Not really - it hurts my eyes
Is there another game out there that I can point to and say it is addictive for me as Rohan was? Not yet - I'm still waiting.

i farmed enough gold to pay for my next months subscription, after i get my farm char leveled up ill literally never have to pay anything to play wow. you can pay for your subscription with in game gold, and it only costs like 25k gold and most end game players can make that in a hour easy.