Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Aello wasn't mine. Mazerkist, Otemba, and Black Cat are but you wouldn't know that because you don't play GunZ online only see from what people say.
    Simple enough, post an SS or replay of you and Aello (or her other char, like LadyCraft or sumthing) in the same GunZ game considering u cant duel log for that game.

You're asking me for logic I wasn't there to think as I'm not the person who provided you with this incident.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Simple enough, post an SS or replay of you and Aello (or her other char, like LadyCraft or sumthing) in the same GunZ game considering u cant duel log for that game.
    One moment.

No, of course not, you're just the person who's email address was handily used.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

I bet you can if you use more than one computer. I mean, Josh and Justin use three computers, two for playing, one to log buffers on
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Im not even backing him up, Im saying I dont care if they are the same or different. What I am saying is Julian should learn his lesson for once and stop sharing. How many times has he been scammed? By the way, you sound pretty angry. Getting scammed sucks, but its getting the point where he just needs to learn his lesson.
    *Sigh*

It doesnt help us if you just jump in here, make one line "hm, I see a difference.", then proceed to advice him with "stop sharing accounts/gear" followed lastly by "non-factor dhan", when I`d beg to differ, and I dont do that because were friends, but because it adds nothing to the topic and the advice youve given, regardless of how good it is, tastes like **** when you proceed to ridicule his abilities to play a Dhan(I think hes pretty gosh darn good). So yeah, I was in fact angry. Its up to you whether your need a slap in the face for what you post in here or not.

Oh, and about Leo being Kate, I could care just as little as the others, like Nicole and Linn, so that`s what I`m doing.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    lol realy convenient. I don't think Ive known anyone to share accounts like this, not even couples in real. o.o
    It's gaming/related to gaming accounts. It's not bank accounts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    If he posts a replay of the 2 then i can with 99.9999999% certainty tell u they are different ppl (kate and leo).

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Past week? Proof please.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...?t=591&page=48

proof eh? that was a bad mistake asking for proof xD heres your proof btw:

look at when the costume ends...its a 30day costume , so simple mathematics can tell this costume was activated 5 days ago

explain it now leo

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    1 out of 2 emails = much of a choice, ammirite?

Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 59 ... LastLast