+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 59 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Well, knowing ynk, stat adjustement doesn't mean nerf, might mean an increase of their stats. you're not atzigan, so we'd like to have a confirmation this **** is going to be nerfed.
    Exactly right. But "she" keeps insisting like if "she" is Atzigan, atzigan wanabe, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Literacy=use of vocal chords mkay we got any other definitions here?
    Will you also define to me that action where a guy pretends to be a girl? I heard you're into that, Tina.

Well, knowing ynk, stat adjustement doesn't mean nerf, might mean an increase of their stats. you're not atzigan, so we'd like to have a confirmation this **** is going to be nerfed.
    ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?!?!?!?

You think atzigan is sitting there thinking oh these rings are too weak we need to buff them? oh man you make me laugh.

If you are gonna call atzigan an idiot can you at least say it instead of making stupid assumptions?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Will you also define to me that action where a guy pretends to be a girl? I heard you're into that, Tina.
    got any other personal attacks you want to use? Just goes to show that you are so wrong and dont know what to say so you would rather attack me personally. Its ok I have heard worse before and that never bothered me.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-04-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

You think atzigan is sitting there thinking oh these rings are too weak we need to buff them? oh man you make me laugh.

If you are gonna call atzigan an idiot can you at least say it instead of making stupid assumptions?
    Oh well, rulers weren't enough powerful on Jin, they got buffed to feathers +12 and got released through big5 despite our warnings, and then 3 weeks later Jin server was overflowed with feathers from people exploiting big5.

They finally understood one year later that people had accounts with 500k ecash made by exploiting that. And they finally went closed. But not before Jin server got destroyed and went empty, though.

ggwpynk

and yea we all are callin them idiots because they already ruined ran with epics and jin with tali club +12 verdict sets and feathers +12.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-04-2014 at 12:56 PM.

come to thing about it... i think the accs should get boosted.. i mean.. my vit defender should have atleast 10k melee.. rather than this 8k i got.. wtf.. i payed 100mil..
    WE DEMAND BOOSTTTT

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    You obviously can't read what I wrote.
    I can read quite well. Maybe you don't know what you're writing.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Oh well, rulers weren't enough powerful on Jin, they got buffed to feathers +12 and got released through big5 despite our warnings, and then 3 weeks later Jin server was overflowed with feathers from people exploiting big5.

They finally understood one year later that people had accounts with 500k ecash made by exploiting that. And they finally went closed. But not before Jin server got destroyed and went empty, though.

ggwpynk
    Before that people were using +18 chains which was essentially the same as using 4 feathers +12. You cant change the past but this server is new and changes can be made since it is so module. Even if the rings stay the same they can make a new DD stone that makes the power creep of the rings not a big deal if they didnt want to nerf the rings that is.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

[COLOR="red"]
    got any other personal attacks you want to use? Just goes to show that you are so wrong and dont know what to say so you would rather attack me personally. Its ok I have heard worse before and that never bothered me.
    Because you been so nice and haven't attacked me personally. Play the victim now, when you got nothing to say.

If you treat people like trash, you gonna get the same treatment.

but is it true ? cuz thats a game changer.. if she is right about u, in my books, shes right about all her observations about these accs.. so, how is it ?! do u use a mic and are u a dude who pretends to be a chick ?!

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Banned
    Before that people were using +18 chains which was essentially the same as using 4 feathers +12. You cant change the past but this server is new and changes can be made since it is so module. Even if the rings stay the same they can make a new DD stone that makes the power creep of the rings not a big deal if they didnt want to nerf the rings that is.
    We're talking about Jin, big boy. "Balance is going towards Jin" to quote THH. We all saw where this went. Feathers +12 everywhere.