Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Oh, so now you're going to produce an email from the GMs or? But wasn't it "Kate" who talked to the GMs? Oh that's right, I guess you and "Kate" shared email addresses too.
    Actually we did make specific emails for this game so we could get our passwords back if we ever needed to switch accounts. ijji's cool like that. And yes, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    im sure she just lost net and now isnt playing anymore but still logs on XorRohan buys a costume makes a 9%crit dagger in the past week?

btw how can u even know what she is doing because u also said in this thread u never talk to her. how the hell can u know what she is doing?
    Evading my question?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    im sure she just lost net and now isnt playing anymore but still logs on XorRohan buys a costume makes a 9%crit dagger in the past week?

btw how can u even know what she is doing because u also said in this thread u never talk to her. how the hell can u know what she is doing?
    Past week? Proof please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Koph, Im sure this goes much much further then just Julian being scammed or what eva. Julian put his trust in Kate, and from what I know they were very close friends, she (if she exists) was someone he respected and now she has just dissapeared of the face of the Earth and leaving nothing behind but a whole lot of questions and alot of doubt in not only Julian's eyes, but alot of others also.
    Yes, Julian's a sucker for letting so many ppls play his accounts and Ive told him 1000 times to stop it, but at the end of the day this goes much deeper then that. I think Julian is not in the wrong here in tryin to find out what exactly is going on and where his items are.
    From my understanding, Kate disliked Julian cuz he was annoying and constantly spammed her and annoyed the **** out of her in infinite. I highly doubt either Kate (if she exists) or Leo needs to scam a lion or dagger. Theres probably more of a story behind it. Obviously if we never see kate agian then Leo's credibility is lost, but maybe she just doesnt have internet. I talked to her a few weeks ago and she was about to quit rohan and never play agian because of something with Leo that I wont put on forums.

> Greetings -
    >
    > Thank you for your inquiry. As our previous reply states, our records show that the item in question was unequipped into the first 30 slot bag prior to your character being killed and dropping the item in question. The character unequipped the item on 12/26 at exactly 10:40:40AM and then was killed and dropped the item in their bag at 10:40:41AM. This is occurred approximately one second apart. Unfortunately, because there is no issue with the feature in question we will not be able to provide a restoration. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    >
    > Regards,
    > -YNK Interactive Support Staff
    >
    > Ticket Details
    > ===================
    > Ticket ID: 69182
    > Department: Rohan Game Master
    > Priority: Emergency
    > Status: Closed Tickets

Stolen? Not thinking so.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    Actually we did make specific emails for this game so we could get our passwords back if we ever needed to switch accounts. ijji's cool like that. And yes, I am.
    That's really convenient. You shared accounts and characters, posted on the same forum accounts, used the same emails, and her msn was the name of one of your characters.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    That's really convenient. You shared accounts and characters, posted on the same forum accounts, used the same emails, and her msn was the name of one of your characters.
    Aello wasn't mine. Mazerkist, Otemba, and Black Cat are but you wouldn't know that because you don't play GunZ online only see from what people say.

Ohohoh, and Ainia too. Forgot about Ainia.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    >Stolen? Not thinking so.
    So do you unequip four part upgrade daggers often? I mean, what's the idea behind unequping a weapon of that type.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

lol realy convenient. I don't think Ive known anyone to share accounts like this, not even couples in real. o.o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast