Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Shut the **** up you spoiled brat and go back to your corner.
    Awwwww is BloodOmen angry?

I play str dhan at the moment because the templar I had did **** dmg to upgrades. "Ajajaja" you think I'm going to keep something that does 1.5k a smack with +8s when I could have something that can drop a templar at whim? Keep your logic to yourself, it's not working at all for you. Yep, I did farm the **** out of kallista/r5 with Descendant and it for a reason. To build rp. Not because I wanted to play templar after I found out you can't get decent dmg on it without boss drops.

I question your intelligence, not your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    I play str dhan at the moment because the templar I had did **** dmg to upgrades. "Ajajaja" you think I'm going to keep something that does 1.5k a smack with +8s when I could have something that can drop a templar at whim? Keep your logic to yourself, it's not working at all for you. Yep, I did farm the **** out of kallista/r5 with Descendant and it for a reason. To build rp. Not because I wanted to play templar after I found out you can't get decent dmg on it without boss drops.

I question your intelligence, not your sanity.
    and we had many other questions which u still havent answered properly. so we're still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    all i read here is rage and Q_Q. i think karren pointed out other reasons on why to act like a girl. there are many reasons and scamming is just one of many. but leo the thing here is, u cant even answer our questions and u contradict yourself every few posts. and now you're just trying to change the subject to me QQing about my lion? LOL its way past that man. idc about the ****ing lion anymore (i might still care a bit about the dagger, since it was a unique dagger of its kind). u cant honestly think ppl will believe u if u cant answer any questions? leo stop trying to go around our questions and answer them, cause if its true wat u say, then u should have no problems answering them without contradicting yourself the whole time
    You're continuously making random **** up. For one, I don't address things similar to "what color is your dog's tongue?" because it has absolutely no push in your case. Change the subject to you qqing about your lion? Uhh.. that's kind of EXACTLY what you did when you first addressed me. Does that not mean anything now? I'm sure it does but you need to place more text to make you look genuinely scammed. Keep at it. You might get more support.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Awwwww is BloodOmen angry?
    If you dont have anything productive to say other than "Hmmmm, I see a little difference in the way they talk.", then you really should just be silent.
    Can you NAME the difference? Why isnt anybody else saying there is one? Do you know both of them better than their fellow guildmates, of which theyve been spending the past year together?

You´re just backing him up for the sake of disagreeing with Julian and trying to make fun of him. You´re disgusting, Matt.

Well, lets see, lvl 3 lions tend to go for 30k, four part upgrade dagger way more than 30k. That's more than 600 dollars that Julian has lost out on.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

If you dont have anything productive to say other than "Hmmmm, I see a little difference in the way they talk.", then you really should just be silent.
    Can you NAME the difference? Why isnt anybody else saying there is one? Do you know both of them better than their fellow guildmates, of which theyve been spending the past year together?

You´re just backing him up for the sake of disagreeing with Julian and trying to make fun of him. You´re disgusting, Matt.
    And you're mad, Frontliner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Well, lets see, lvl 3 lions tend to go for 30k, four part upgrade dagger way more than 30k. That's more than 600 dollars that Julian has lost out on.
    I stole a dagger too? HOEmahgod. Screenies of said dagger please. I'd love to check my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    You're continuously making random **** up. For one, I don't address things similar to "what color is your dog's tongue?" because it has absolutely no push in your case. Change the subject to you qqing about your lion? Uhh.. that's kind of EXACTLY what you did when you first addressed me. Does that not mean anything now? I'm sure it does but you need to place more text to make you look genuinely scammed. Keep at it. You might get more support.
    and still u havent answered the questions...

oh it started with the lion but its way past that now, cause i see how many ppl are actually interested about the truth. btw all your doing is blabbering more and more random stuff yourself, we're just waiting for answers for our questions, cause it seems u dont have any. so anyone who is innocent should have good answers for these. come on leo, dont tell me u gave up already and just calling me a QQer lol.

Banned

I said I can notice a bit of a difference. I haven't talked a ton to either but IN MY OPINION, I can see a slight difference. Could just be him acting differently, but I don't know or care.

Im not even backing him up, Im saying I dont care if they are the same or different. What I am saying is Julian should learn his lesson for once and stop sharing. How many times has he been scammed? By the way, you sound pretty angry. Getting scammed sucks, but its getting the point where he just needs to learn his lesson.
    Last edited by xKophy; 04-20-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 56 ... LastLast