Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Maybe he just liked the roleplaying and Julian was the first one ever to lend gear to Kate I suppose? I mean, for sure even Luca can learn from him. How about youre making a "Who is the best scammer ever?" poll, with the contestants being:

-Leo aka Kate
    -Luca aka Samantha
    -(Insert some you know here)
    -qndy aka Rengi aka Romania(lulz choice)

If only qndy was half as handsome as Rengi. *sigh*

Well, the real Rengi.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

im sure leo was awaiting a big scam, how could he know he would be unveiled already? but ye by now ppl should know i dont stop till im certain about something. i told ppl not to mess with me, ofc i lose stuff but they lose their reputation and their friends (which imo is more important)

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    im sure leo was awaiting a big scam, how could he know he would be unveiled already? but ye by now ppl should know i dont stop till im certain about something. i told ppl not to mess with me, ofc i lose stuff but they lose their reputation and their friends (which imo is more important)
    I`d ditch 99% for 4 Kasas on my Vit Def.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknimbus View Post
    Well, if he was waiting to get anything off Forever, too bad, we lost almost all our stores of kasas, no more kasas to give out. Sadness.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    Well, if he was waiting to get anything off Forever, too bad, we lost almost all our stores of kasas, no more kasas to give out. Sadness.
    Not even for me? Pretty please?

We have some extra Mollek rings you could have. We seem to be all out of Kasas.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Not even for me? Pretty please?
    I wish we have some to give out. It was funny when we have guildies who thought our kasas were all sitting nicely in the guild storage in excess and badgered qndy for the drops. That made me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    He's probably gone to Afghanistan again.

I'm quite interested why such a huge masquerade didn't result in a bigger scam.
    You know, Ive known of about 5 different times where dudes pretend to be a female and not all of the time is it for them to scam someone.
    I asked this one dude after he admitted to me that he was in fact someone else , why was he lying and he answered that he did it because females get treated different in game, they (we) get notice more, respected more. So I guess some do it to scam and others do it for attention.
    w/e the excuse tho, its still a very f@#ked up thing.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You know, Ive known of about 5 different times where dudes pretend to be a female and not all of the time is it for them to scam someone.
    I asked this one dude after he admitted to me that he was in fact someone else , why was he lying and he answered that he did it because females get treated different in game, they (we) get notice more, respected more. So I guess some do it to scam and others do it for attention.
    w/e the excuse tho, its still a very f@#ked up thing.
    We had that one good example from our guild/Lotus aka xFaith who pretended to be his sister.

Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 52 ... LastLast