+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Those weapons are not essential at all here this is a server where you are given a chimera and you upgrade it from a chimera to a tali and from a tali to an opaniel. As far as the damage goes I am shocked at the stats on those rings as well but I dont mind because I didnt have to leave anything behind to play on isen. This is about you getting a free ride on gear while the rest of us need to jump through hoops and throw money at our screens you get to sit there with your forged glacial sword and act like you are good at this game. If you dont like the direction isen is going there are other servers you can go to simple as that.
    Wtf does it matter if you left something behind or not? This server doesn't evolve around you. All of us moved here because we were unsatisfied with other broken servers, so if you don't give a **** about it why you keep posting and giving Atzigan wrong ideas about what WE who care want? Ofc you like it, this is your only opportunity to get smth similar to boss drops without any effort so you can **** on other nerfed classes.

Yeah you're going through so many hoops by safely lvling in instance and farming. We actually worked hard to get those accs, something you're waiting to be given by a GM in a week. Hard life.

Those weapons are not essential at all here this is a server where you are given a chimera and you upgrade it from a chimera to a tali and from a tali to an opaniel. As far as the damage goes I am shocked at the stats on those rings as well but I dont mind because I didnt have to leave anything behind to play on isen. This is about you getting a free ride on gear while the rest of us need to jump through hoops and throw money at our screens you get to sit there with your forged glacial sword and act like you are good at this game. If you dont like the direction isen is going there are other servers you can go to simple as that.
    oh god.. ur a special kind of stupid, arent u ?!
    ill explain again, just pay attention this time, kay ?!
    for the majority of classes, glacial > chimera/tali/opaniel.. by nerfing glacial, those classes are way weaker even if they gear opaniel +12 with all those stones and ****
    is simple as that.. if u cant see this, thats your problem.. and ill stop trying to explain this to u.. im not gonna draw u pictures, ur not in kindergarden (i hope..)
    so ye.. ill go back to teaching my bathroom door how to sing "wrecking ball" by miley cyrus

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

Not even sure why she keeps posting as she proved to know even less than us. We got to the accessories first and saw how broken it is (taking in consideration you're giving everyone free 100kk from event i.e. free op accs), now just waiting Atzigan to say smth about this and maybe decides to change smth before he equips everyone with this in a week.

Think about it again: you're making temps no different than ones on Jin, you're killing boss pvps, farmers and other non-temp classes, with that EM too. Unless you think people can make enough money from selling td and ses like Shadow suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Wtf does it matter if you left something behind or not? This server doesn't evolve around you. All of us moved here because we were unsatisfied with other broken servers, so if you don't give a **** about it why you keep posting and giving Atzigan wrong ideas about what WE who care want? Ofc you like it, this is your only opportunity to get smth similar to boss drops without any effort so you can **** on other nerfed classes.

I am just saying that if I dont like it I know I can leave plain and simple. Oh and hi I have 4 +18 silvas I what equal opportunity would that be again?
    Yeah you're going through so many hoops by safely lvling in instance and farming. We actually worked hard to get those accs, something you're waiting to be given by a GM in a week. Hard life.
    Why are you talking about rings when you were complaining about weapons? The fact is if you can forge some 6x hp 5x dd glacial sword that means you are done good to go meanwhile other players need to spend $100 and up to make their weap +12. The solution is to give you a spirit stone that gives HP (that DOES NOT stack with attack stones) this way you are in the same boat as every other player.

EDIT: Those accs are pretty strong but its basically int twins+vit twins +600 attack until they are +12 in which case they will be 480 all stats and 860 atttack. My real concern is what happens when you upgrade them.

They are not killing pvp in fact they are making pvp better because there is something to pvp for all the time. Farming being the main objective here means controlling dungeons is more important than those bosses that spawn every 22 hours or 73+1 random hour. Its an endless game of cat & mouse compared to everyone afking at bindstone until its ruler time. Why are you trying to act like you know this game better than me? did anybody know who you were before you joined reject server?

And we are back to your primary concern how will ili get lvl 7s if she cant sell glacial weapons for 400 rps today but surprise in a month they will go down to 100 rps and you will quit out of "boredom" again. Its ok we really dont like weak players like you go quit out of "boredom" again and thanks for wasting your time.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-04-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Guys guys...as I stated before, Iceyy sees what "she" likes to see and what appeases "her". But when it comes to others "she" doesn't care.

It's a waste of time to even try and have a discussion with "her".

Commoner
    Why are you talking about rings when you were complaining about weapons? The fact is if you can forge some 6x hp 5x dd glacial sword that means you are done good to go meanwhile other players need to spend $100 and up to make their weap +12. The solution is to give you a spirit stone that gives HP (that DOES NOT stack with attack stones) this way you are in the same boat as every other player.
    Hp doesn't make any freakin difference when your dd is low. With temps swinging their clubs faster than anybody and with those rings, your hp will be deleted in less than 5seconds.

Wait so you're mad I'm playing support and that the only class you can play is a broken temp so you will have to spend $100 to make +12? Lols

The solution is that you need to stop making this thread about you and shut up. Let GM post about it, we already know you won't say anything bad about the server because you need to suck up to Atzigan, basically your posts aren't useful to him or us.

Commoner
    Ps: I lold about Iceyy saying LadyIntegra can't afford to play, when Iceyy "her" self uses tsb crones to buy 20% scrolls on ran.

Cheap cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Hp doesn't make any freakin difference when your dd is low. With temps swinging their clubs faster than anybody and with those rings, your hp will be deleted in less than 5seconds.
    +1
    i hope u have talent at drawing... might be the ultimate solution to enlight this specimen

you just went full retarded.....never go full retarded.

EDIT: Those accs are pretty strong but its basically int twins+vit twins +600 attack until they are +12 in which case they will be 480 all stats and 860 atttack. My real concern is what happens when you upgrade them.

They are not killing pvp in fact they are making pvp better because there is something to pvp for all the time. Farming being the main objective here means controlling dungeons is more important than those bosses that spawn every 22 hours or 73+1 random hour. Its an endless game of cat & mouse compared to everyone afking at bindstone until its ruler time. Why are you trying to act like you know this game better than me? did anybody know who you were before you joined reject server?

And we are back to your primary concern how will ili get lvl 7s if she cant sell glacial weapons for 400 rps today but surprise in a month they will go down to 100 rps and you will quit out of "boredom" again. Its ok we really dont like weak players like you go quit out of "boredom" again and thanks for wasting your time.
    The point of this server wasn't to spend 100$ for a single item to get it to +12. If you don't understand it, then you won't understand that glacial weapons/armors should be capped the same as they are capped on ran/jin.