Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

also the lion is just one thing... u had access to my dhan and played it and dropped my dagger promising u would pay for it or get a new one. weird thing is "kate" never paid me and when i was getting mad, she just disappeared. and always when i tried to talk to her ingame she DC'd , or u were online instead of her. all this made me think and i came to the conclusion kate doesnt exist.

and since your now trying to prove us wrong its now about the community getting to know your real face and learning about the fraud u played with all of us. btw tell me if kate does exist, why would she scam my lion? we all know she was always using alm scrolls and so on. and we know she made her own mr/arcane guilds, just like u.

lets carry on:

now i heard kate traded her sword for an epic dagger...leo is using an epic dagger. he couldnt've got it from kate since he himself said they dont talk anymore.

next thing: have u all realised that since kate is "gone", leo has been forum trolling? b4 that hes not been on forums often except for one or 2 times. and also they act the same way on forums and say the same stuff. if he never told us hes leo, we all thought kate would've been back.

Just my two cents having spent time in Military Hospitals. If a civilian nurse tried to involve herself in a procedure. She would probably be politely told where to get off. But damn this is interesting keep it going.

@Lyrical multi vent is easily done. I can run 20+ vents at once on the pc lol. All you need to do is add -m to the end of the command line and you're good. Just remember to mute the mic on the correct vent client. I'm sure you know that though...
    Last edited by savi0ur; 04-19-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    Just my two cents having spent time in Military Hospitals. If a civilian nurse tried to involve herself in a procedure. She would probably be politely told where to get off. But damn this is interesting keep it going.

@Lyrical multi vent is easily done. I can run 20+ vents at once on the pc lol. All you need to do is add -m to the end of the command line and you're good. Just remember to mute the mic on the correct vent client. I'm sure you know that though...
    Uh. I was talking about getting the IP's off vent. Nothing about multi-vent. I have no idea where that emerged from.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

You said something about them being in vent at the same time.

lolz @ (almost) 5k pages views. Apparently there's alot of interested peoples watching this thread.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by savi0ur View Post
    You said something about them being in vent at the same time.
    No, they weren't. I meant it was they are both from the same camp, so when either one logs into a vent or any vent. They have the same IP.

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Look how Leo hasnt been trolling the forums this morning, given up on trying to debunk the points I`ve made? Or are you tired of constantly trying to avoid the questions I asked? The fact of him being cocky from page 1 starting till about when I was raising my observations for the first time, his whole attitude has changed from that, hes now no longer trying to ridicule Julian`s theory, hes careful not to answer the questions I asked straight up(as I already have shown before).

Checkmate. Bai.

He's probably gone to Afghanistan again.

I'm quite interested why such a huge masquerade didn't result in a bigger scam.

Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast