+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: hey joel

Then shouldn't the seller's be banned as well? o0
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Banned
    i didnt actually sell him anything, that can be checked in the logs, i never traded any feather+18 or anything from that character or account or any of my accounts to jeol. i was merely baiting him to report him. and it worked. in order for me to be banned i'd have to receive money, and also trade him a item.

offering to RMT items is a bannable offense you know it. You just have to offer or let think you'd be going to RMT it.

(gearing hp glacial armor hacked on a certain dekan is a bannable behavior also. Can't remember that dekan name on Jin thou)
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-01-2015 at 08:07 PM.

oh and marion / syf / fairy etc (same person) shld i post where ur kissing my ass 2 days ago to kill ppl for you

Quote Originally Posted by Worshipmyduck View Post
    oh and marion / syf / fairy etc (same person) shld i post where ur kissing my ass 2 days ago to kill ppl for you
    Yeh I lesbo with Marion, shes more cute than Maha lolz, and who kiss ass ? I barelly log and if u pm me I would block you lolz
    I still remind you saying Abella was vietnamese and Karazy dated Tinah for make you ban (I still got that screen somewhere )

For you all ppl are hypocrits, u not so wrong cuz 99% of ppl of Rohan are, but if I was you I would use this VACation to take a break, get out, do some guitar hero and look at yourself in the mirror cuz u not better inside at all anyway
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 12-02-2015 at 05:02 AM.
    /Quit