View Poll Results: What would you like to happen to DD items?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Removal of DD Stat completely!

8 7.55%
  • DD Stat Nerf! (Less DD per point of DD)

2 1.89%
  • DD Stat Cap! (DD caps at certain amount)

62 58.49%
  • DD is fine/needs no changes!

28 26.42%
  • Other! Post your own Opinion!

6 5.66%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: DD Items Poll~

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Rofl be objective please!

So I guess you would be one of those ppl who didnt want upg 2.0 to go on sale amirite? What? The entire basis for this e2n qq train on DD gear is that THEY DONT HAVE IT! So? it would be foolish not to point out that by capping DD they could sell them thus making the item more widespread across the game instead of in the hands of 3 ph players (50% dd set?) and 1 godlyke it would actually be foolish TO sell these DD items, as it would only mess over all other classes that deal much lower and minimal damage than and besides templars. Temps would still have some relevant damage and all else just straight out nonfactor toons with little to no damage. Congrats on a completely unbalanced server. Instead of just removing DD on said items in possession of a few players.

I dont see it as a bad thing anyways considering how hard people hit nowadays but hey what do I know... I only spent 7 years pvping amirite?
    But you don't any more, so what does any of this have to do with you?
    Last edited by Glamourous; 05-20-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    But you don't any more, so what does any of this have to do with you?
    Because people like you break my bull**** radar and I have to fix it by silencing idiots.

There are no "nonfactor" classes only 1/2 ass players do not post here telling us about these "nonfactor classes" when in reality its just nonfactors who cant compete anyways. Even if these "whales" get their hands on some new DD gear they are pluions and edwins you wouldnt be able to compete still because you 1/2 assed on your char by undergearing it. This game is pay 2 win and its all about whales, you cant talk about balance between classes by comparing a poor player to a wealthy one. The problem is that people who have everything else (ie: adam, james, ahmed etc.) can not compete with players like godlyke who have everything they have PLUS dd gear. Since nobody can agree to delete them the best course of action would be to make it available to all.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Glamourous View Post
    This. Is stupid. You were talking proper right until that point. Just because a few counted on the fingers players have them you want to overflow the whole game with it? Where they can just wipe off those items from the game or just implement a DD cap. Full stop.

Also inventing said events or selling DD items will just imbalance the game even more like you pointed out but you went on to spout the crap they can sell DD items anyway. Perhaps it's just best for you to seat yourself and stfu when you don't even play this game to begin with.
    It is stupid but PWI will/has and could end up making more money with it. You know that this companies sales are stupid to begin with Glac Upgds where unnecessary but it gave a close to balance to the game and made some people actually came back to play. As i said test every possibility before implementing, nothing is bad for the game if it can be of equal benefit to all classes.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It is stupid but PWI will/has and could end up making more money with it. You know that this companies sales are stupid to begin with Glac Upgds where unnecessary but it gave a close to balance to the game and made some people actually came back to play. As i said test every possibility before implementing, nothing is bad for the game if it can be of equal benefit to all classes.
    "It's stupid but they can sell them and it's not bad anyway" - No thanks jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It is stupid but PWI will/has and could end up making more money with it. You know that this companies sales are stupid to begin with Glac Upgds where unnecessary but it gave a close to balance to the game and made some people actually came back to play.As i said test every possibility before implementing, nothing is bad for the game if it can be of equal benefit to all classes
    As I said, we don't have to say no to everything if it can be a good implementation after being tested.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Commoner
    I gave playwith the solution 1000000000000000000000000000000 years ago but it seems like only when e2n start qqing does it become a international crisis (i may have quit but some things just never change).
    And they listened to you...we had another wave of upgrades and a server merge. Now the game is more ****ed up than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    And they listened to you...we had another wave of upgrades and a server merge. Now the game is more ****ed up than ever.
    They didnt listen to me 100%... they took my advice and waved their how-to-make-some-moar-money wand at it and thats what they got. A server merge was good and the upgrades were needed but the upgrades were wayyyy stronger than I anticipated but lukily the price was fair.

Temps can't even tickle a 100% dd char so 100% characters unbalance the game. Jeez.

I'm sorry but there are plenty of ways to kill a 100% dd character. Dhan, Dekans and Noirs all have skills that can drop a 100% dd toon pretty damn quick. DD does not stop all magic attacks (tick-based attacks do some damage) and a defenders providing DN to anybody getting hammered will die pretty fast too.

Having 100% DD does not make a toon immortal. It just makes them a little more challenging to kill.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

I'm fine with how it is right now, DD cap would be the best option if it's get nerfed. Since templars allready do overpower dmg you dont want them to do even more, like 90% or sum **** so we get rid of 100 dd defs xD
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

K so you are comparing the best in slot players to players who are not best in slot again ok................

your illusion of balance is so cute please continue posting

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast