+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: return or not?

one thing never change about this game,the people who play or played opposite side in rohan keep so much hate each other.this is just a imaginary world lol means there is nothing real,get over nosense fights everywhere.the guy start topic for ask changes in game and moment situation,it comes some ridiculous talk.And well yeah rohan over after second world war cause of retards everywhere.
    Animality

god damn strellan -_-
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    YO - to the people who pm'd me D: (you know who you are!) - I couldn't log in for the week, but hey, here I am! And so are the re-pm's.
    Cheers!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

the best of bests dreams.lmfao )))))))))))))))))
    The game its kept alive in ran by karma,sylf,strellan....jin by mad camels...isen its alive only during PA.
    OP Game
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    the best of bests dreams.lmfao )))))))))))))))))
    The game its kept alive in ran by karma,sylf,strellan....jin by mad camels...isen its alive only during PA.
    OP Game
    Dat vouch doe yeah I log in and kill the mad mexican pinoy zerg then they bore me to death and make me log off.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

isen is lil good for lvlup and pa and sa

BlindDude your my RL husband (Not For Long!) and no you can't come back and play this game ever you damn thief!On any of your accounts!Now back to you and your cousins two kids that you had with her.With your sick asses!
    Last edited by BlindMansWife1; 11-12-2015 at 11:51 AM.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Quote Originally Posted by MunchMunch View Post
    I sent you a private message Blind ( 2 at Blue, 4 running to Taco, one in BK ) so with that crypted message you should know who I am. Tell your misses I need some ALM and has she talked to Nakita or Reaper in the past years?
    No buffs for you Robin :P
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDude View Post
    Is this game even worth playing anymore? Been away for months thought I might play again so tell me whats going on good or bad?
    To make sure if your do want or not, try to log in your account again and check the new Stuffs and Happenings of the game for sure you can decide to go back or not
    I's still a newbie but i find it interesting to play the game

Welcome back !