+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    If you don't like looking at what BB posts, then don't click on the thread... It's that simple. All you have to do is hover your mouse over the thread title and you'll see what it's about, nobody is forcing you to click on the link, read every single word, and post a paragraph. It's like a person who hates country music clicking a video titled "Best Country Singers of 2014". If you don't like it, don't go to it.

If the change he suggested would negatively affect your gameplay, then it's reasonable to post your opinion. This change would not negatively affect you. If all you're going to do is insult him, then just leave. THAT is spamming. YOU are a spammer.
    you guys are seriously so stupid so your giving me advise about quote people post that i dont like yet u dont like wt i am saying yet u r quoting take your own advise nooby
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Can anybody decipher the post above? ^

your come back skills are as good as your pvp skills
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

I don't play this server, I only play on P-Servers now. You don't need much skill here, though. You either play a Templar and use Auto-Attack, play a Vit Dekan and use FFS, DFFS, and Funnel, or play a different class and die instantly.

I don't play this server, I only play on P-Servers now. You don't need much skill here, though. You either play a Templar and use Auto-Attack, play a Vit Dekan and use FFS, DFFS, and Funnel, or play a different class and die instantly.
    so i play this game i have a legit reason to post what i want on this forums you play a p server coz u cnt afford to be a pvper on this server so go run along to ur p server that will be shut down in 1 week
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    aww umad? yumadtho? donbemad.
    It's obviously you who's mad about that arrendal weapon.

Mad you being enough retard to spend $$ on this game ? Aw kid, I'm not.

I tried, but that person seems to loose all concept of English language syntax when he gets flustered. Kinda like trying to make sense of Bing translations while on crack.

It seems there are a few that frequent these forums that have no concept of what a discussion means. Rather than having the intelligence to respond with anything insightful their tactic is to simply attempt to discredit an intelligent posts by belittling and insults. They don't realize how badly that backfires in their faces. Typical grade school yard mentality.

Example.
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    It's obviously you who's mad about that arrendal weapon.

Mad you being enough retard to spend $$ on this game ? Aw kid, I'm not.
    Seems these folks can't have a real conversation without the childish name calling that you would expect from a 12-year old kid.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    so i play this game i have a legit reason to post what i want on this forums you play a p server coz u cnt afford to be a pvper on this server so go run along to ur p server that will be shut down in 1 week
    See Hally's quote above this. Seems hes calling you a retard for spending money playing a game

Though if PlayWith doesn't address their Trinity race quickly they will find they have a tough time keeping people playing. I wonder how pissed you would be if this server shuts down.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 04-05-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I tried, but that person seems to loose all concept of English language syntax when he gets flustered. Kinda like trying to make sense of Bing translations while on crack.

It seems there are a few that frequent these forums that have no concept of what a discussion means. Rather than having the intelligence to respond with anything insightful their tactic is to simply attempt to discredit an intelligent posts by belittling and insults. They don't realize how badly that backfires in their faces. Typical grade school yard mentality.

Example.

Seems these folks can't have a real conversation without the childish name calling that you would expect from a 12-year old kid.

See Hally's quote above this. Seems hes calling you a retard for spending money playing a game

Though if PlayWith doesn't address their Trinity race quickly they will find they have a tough time keeping people playing. I wonder how pissed you would be if this server shuts down.
    idc wt haily says lol she a non factor nd when was this forum based on a english writing test? i type the way i want to like u spam ur rage of new char they way u want to
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Y'know, if you don't like reading my comments, there is nobody pointing a gun at your head making you do it.

IMHO you are no more a factor in these forums than Hally. Just sayin.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They could just make some kind of reverse transmute option but it would have to be complex to make sure it isnt abused.

My original idea was a reverse transmute artifact (Sword, Dagger, Mace etc.) but the problem with this is that you can just transmute an upg axe then reverse transmute the upg axe's stats onto a mace or dagger.

The best idea would probably be to have support delete the adrenal and restore the weapon with its stats (Let them actually check the system logs instead of taking your word for it) but even that is a problem since the GMs in this game cant be trusted so I guess the best answer is to play a new game or pay.
    This is for the more intelligent readers here:

An expansion of strellan's idea would be the following:

(a) Modify the transmute function to store the unique ID item being used for transmuting (every rohan item has a unique ID).
    (b) Set the level of the item being used for transmuting to 255 (0xff byte value).
    (c) To q
    tp modify the transmute function so that when it is successful, the original weapon is not destroyed, but its level is set to something fixed like 255 is becomes unusable. To Every item in Rohan has a unique 5-digit ID number. The Arrendal can easily store that number as well. To qualify for untransmute the original item (with the matching id) needs to be presented and the level if that weapon must be 255. Attempt deleveling it would remove the ability to restore (untransmute) that weapon.