+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    We don't receive the right amount, I just claimed 5x Dye's and only got 1.
    You will now receive the right amount starting today if you land on those spots. As for the 4 extra dyes you are supposed to obtain, I'll load them right away and to anyone having a similar issue send a support ticket, we will verify your reward redeemed and give you the proper amount. However for future landings on the x5 Dye's or other items stacked, you will be able to obtain the right amount. Is bacnab nickname the one that is linked to the account that redeemed the x1 Dye?

i cant even get ANY coins... says i dont have a character over 50... i have TWO over 50 (62 and 64).... been playing WELL over 9 hours a day since the event started... havent been able to obtain a single coin... what gives?! and, YES i do log out DAILY

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by JMSfishing View Post
    i cant even get ANY coins... says i dont have a character over 50... i have TWO over 50 (62 and 64).... been playing WELL over 9 hours a day since the event started... havent been able to obtain a single coin... what gives?! and, YES i do log out DAILY
    I'll look into your account to see what's happening

Quote Originally Posted by JMSfishing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'll look into your account to see what's happening
    got same problem, i send a ticket already
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

I got the same message today that JMSfishing I have a level 60 and when I went to play it today it said I had to have a character over the level of 50. What gives, and yes i log out daily to. I wasnt on for a day because i was out of town but other then that I was getting the coins and now its saying that I need a character that is level 50.

seems like the talismans and dyes can be claimed now, but when i claimed my "5x" talisman Dyes i only got 1 =.=

Yes but the Armor Reinforcement Stone I cannot be used for anything.It's grade E , cannot be used for talisman and for armor ... so it is useless

can you please do something about that "50 level issue"???? i see everyone arround me getting the hell out of this event and i can't get anything because the server says i've got a lower character than 50, goddamit i'm level 101!!!!!!

without saying that i could have gained a lot more coins because of that, shouldn't everyone who has this problem gain as much coins as it should? i mean if i was logged those whole 3 days i should have gained 9 coins, give them please because this isn't fair and as usual the only thing we get in this game is frustration

I got the prize named "[GoldenKey] [Complete Reward]Gold Coin X 3", when I click claim, it says " One or more items have not been received yet". What is the problem? and I still can't redeem prizes on my other account, I have lvl 85 and it says I don't have character lvl 50.... why so more errors?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast