+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by yougie21 View Post
    Yeah, I know.. you should re-read my reply carefully.
    As I've said, back then no one knows that it can be traded. (GM didn't make any announcement either)
    Until someone already make it in game.
    Back in June 2018 GM's post on the necklace picture and its description, it clearly says untradeable.
    Instead of reviving a dead thread, you should have make a new thread giving this new information to shiltz peepz.
    yea that why i just said make sure before write
    If GM already post on the forum about necklace why still have ppl askin about tradeable/not
    It because they dont clear about that
    You think all players dont know about the necklace
    Alot players from china/thailand/taiwan already know about this dude

Why im just now reply?
    Cos just see this thread
    Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck12 View Post
    yea that why i just said make sure before write
    If GM already post on the forum about necklace why still have ppl askin about tradeable/not
    It because they dont clear about that
    You think all players dont know about the necklace
    Alot players from china/thailand/taiwan already know about this dude

Why im just now reply?
    Cos just see this thread
    Hehe

Yeah, Players who are active in forum will reply base on what they see on GM's post.
    You cannot blame those players that think that the necklace is untradeable as not everyone knows or played other seal server.
    "Make sure also before you criticize"
    This thread is 3months old already ofcourse so many things already been happened.
    Good thing for you as you know other seal server and the ways on how to trade the necklace.

Moving forward, kudos for telling here that it was tradeable during its 3rd stage as not many knows it.

we all thought the MS is for Berserker but check the MS ranking in the game

the top 3 are all Gamblers, Jack777, Rampage777(was on the top 1 in Jaster class during the MS event) and Redmice

I don't want to say the MS is for Berserker only but if a Berserker can't reach 35 round or even 25 round, how can they do that?