+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Probably cause he already has one in his geared characters but thats a probably
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Probably cause he already has one in his geared characters but thats a probably
    Yes probably, and i guess he dont want anyone else to have one, Rohan standard selfish jealousy...sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcherr View Post
    I take it that i am suppose to be ashamed of myself for participating in the event and actually have a chance of winning? what has happend to this forum....u cant even be happy about an event nowdays without random trolls trying to start forum pvp, TRAGIC
    Let me elaborate, what I'm going to tell/show you next is top secret but I will share it anyway for the sake of taco bell. Me being a Mnt. Dew expert and a Burger King by day and Pu$$y king by night anyway I will tell you this lovely tale:

There once were some happy, kind, lovely people playing rohan untill......Judgement day came. That day YNK decided to sell Epic T-1000's.....that day changed the course of history because #Rohan.Forum.salt became self aware. From that moment on, only a small group has resisted, scattered throughout the lands they fought fierce battles for justice. You can still hear their crys echo, their salty tears filled lakes but evaporated. From the dry lakes only salt remains thus this is all that is left to see as far as the naked eye streches. YET in this barren wasteland there is still a small group fighting, holding on, SURVIVING!

The following pictures were taken with an EbolaCamera bought for 99 RP in the SIM(Salty Item Mall).

Behold! Two veteran rohan players in their natural environment, testing the boundries of the game (If you look close you can spot sunnyangel). Very rare pic, no steal kkk also nomad or I drown you in Mnt. Dew

This my dear Rohan friends is how back when the Epic T-1000 used to rule Rohan JUST after judgement day the players used to live, play, thrive and survive. (if you look closely you can see the Burma-Railway at the background A.K.A. Death Railway). Also rare pic, no steal kk
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 06-10-2016 at 06:09 AM. Reason: I can't spell for sh1t
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Did my last post make you thirsty? Here is something dutch to quench the thirst (unless you are thirsty for salt, then I'd like you to re-read my previous post, ty)

PS: I F*king hate Heineken, I don't drink that ****, Belgium beer is way better.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Those last 2 posts where epic keep up snipe xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

lols!
    nah **** it not gonna spend ****loads of rps for nothing xd
    its summer guys, whos gonna sit infront of his computer instead of blowing money for having a good time at the beach? cheers
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Hahaha agree ^-^