Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We're not looking for flaming in here. We're looking for suggestions.
    In terms of Fixing Blunt Mastery or Teleport Skill etc. This, highly depends on the development team and what they have prepared for us to launch.
    It does not depend on us. Have we sent all the feedback about it? Yes we have. Will there be a couple changes on skills and balances this 2015? Yes there will be however not too soon.
    Possibly Q2 a month or two after the new race but don't bring the hype yet I need to actually confirm schedule and announce it when the time is right. Devs need to take the new race into consideration for future balances.

However, if there's something that we can do that players suggest, of course we do it. Will we do it verbatim? Possibly not, but we will make it as best as possible that will benefit both parties.
    Players side and makes sense business side. There must always be a reason why and an end goal to whatever that must be done. We are trying to take as much feedback and suggestions as possible that we can implement in the future and almost all if not all suggestions are noticed.

Are you having trouble with support? Inform me about the ticket ID and as most players know I'll make sure to make it happen quickly. However, don't abuse this as sometimes I might not be able to constantly check ticket ids forums etc. there must be a procedure and everyone must be treated equally.
    Check ticket #221779 kind sir! Thank you!

we just want ran rates of forging and jin rates for exp lvling but i prefer ran rates its unfair to have our ****s +9 and all on boobs at ran got their ****s +14 and +15

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!
    We have currently fixed the rates of the Jainus server! However, coming Friday we will tweak it a bit more based on your opinion! The rates at the moment are not low at all but they're currently a middle ground between Ran and Jin rates.

If you would like to suggest some changes, please respond to these questions and add a reason why!

Do you think we should keep the Ran Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Jin Rates? Why?

Do you think we should keep the Ran rates and Jin Experience rates and drastically reduce the drop rate? Why?

Based on your suggestions and opinions we will make some changes this coming Friday! So please discuss!
    People don't like playing official Rohan for the following reasons:

1. Official Rohan is a grindfest. No 'ifs' 'ands' or 'buts' about it.

People attempting to grind up get tired of constant bullying by bored high level players. If they spend too much time leveling they get fed up and find game server that are faster to level on and tet into the thick of end-game pvp. Keep exp rate as per Jin or improve it.

2. Forge/refine/reinforce/enchant rates could use a little improvement.

WPeople get pissed off when they buy umpteen pres stones, abradants, options and other enhancement goods in IM only for them to be pissed away on bad rates. Nobody likes wasting money on a game that id geared to doing just that. Stick with what they are in Ran or improve them and you will find players more interested in investing in the IM components in order to forge/reinforce/enchang their gear and accessories.

3. Drop rates suck.

Why reduce the drop rate to worse than it already is? You realize that good drop rates improve EM and IM use, right? More EM and IM use = more RPs purchased since those are the only places that they can be used. Leave the drop rates alone!! Reducing them only drives players attempting to build characters and EM presence away because it is too hard to build them with no decent drops. Improving drop rates entices people to farm and forge better homemade gear.

4. Official Rohan is seen as greedy with high-priced IM armor and weapons that lets those with money to throw at the game become overpowered without the need for playing skill.

This last one was broken years ago and cant be fixed at this stage. Unfortunately YNK made the mistake of selling overpowered gear in their money shop. This was a fatal mistake that pretty much destroyed the entire grass-roots Exchange ecosystem where players could create their own godly gear and sell it for in-game riches. Now all it takes is a fat wallet to go out and buy overpowered IM gear parts and forge from that (using even more money). This is the aspect that drove most of Rohan's players away and is the aspect that is keeping the majority of them away. PWI has made steps to improve this by reducing this, but the bottom line is that you don't have to use your skill as a farmer or creator to have the best weapons and accessories in the server. Only deep pockets.

This is posted for the management staff at PWi to consider. Since rates is something that you guys can handle you selves (and not depend on your developers) it is up to them to use all, some or none of it. As you are no doubt aware, I look at this from the outside in and with the perspective of what your more *ehrm* shaded competitors are doing and what draws players there.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 01-22-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Do you think we should keep the Ran Rates? Why?
    yes so jin, new and returning playes can gear up

Do you think we should keep the Jin Rates? Why?
    exp and drop, so new and returning players can lvl and get decent gears for forging

Do you think we should keep the Ran rates and Jin Experience rates and drastically reduce the drop rate? Why?
    keep the ran forge rates and add the jin drop and exp rates. we are bringing together two serves one which has hade the benefit of long time to grind and get drops plus former drop rates and gears, one who has been at disadvantage of almost no forge rate but good drop and exp. with this new server lets bring together the best of both serves. then soon we can get back to real pvp and new and returning players have ability to lvl and catch up. get every one as close to lvl playing field as possable

Agreed! Jainus should be the best of both Ran and Jin! Nothing should be reduced.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    What if...... The rates changed...

Monday - friday = Jin Rates...

Sat-sunday = Ran rates.

This way it could be like the best of both worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    Check ticket #221779 kind sir! Thank you!
    Check ticket atzigan pls

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Agreed! Jainus should be the best of both Ran and Jin! Nothing should be reduced.
    But the forging/reinforcement chance should be increased back to the ran rate (where +9 is safe for weaps/armours) and +4 is almost 100% for crafted gear.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Did some forging today on my upg club. Rates for both forging and refining didn't seen too horrible - i've seen worse out in the wild believe it or not.
    Only risked 'standard' reinforcing it up to +7 though. I didn't expect the 100% til +9 to be carried over and I wasn't risking an expensive upg club on it -- and I sweated that +7!

thanks atzigan <: