Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AvolonLost View Post
    Btw Lyrical How the Hell? would u know what i sound like when i never been on forever Vent or even Close to it.

LOL - nice gif there.

You'll never know who's recording your voice in vent.
    Not everyone is a friend.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

People record my voice and play it back over R&B intrumentals.

Last edited by savi0ur; 04-10-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Well she is a she. So thats a step up. But it was funny 2 priests + magical vs me. Well Aibell did heal me when I was chain net binded. And a few other odd times. She was going to make the fight last forever. But when she saw that Aphro + magical were dieing to me. She decided to help Magical. Still was getting his ass handed to him. I hope he frapsed it. So we can see this fight.

BTW I just went on a random venge. I wasnt going to attack. But once u turned purple. I figured what the hell. Might as well have fun. After all u did attack me.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    Well she is a she. So thats a step up. But it was funny 2 priests + magical vs me. Well Aibell did heal me when I was chain net binded. And a few other odd times. She was going to make the fight last forever. But when she saw that Aphro + magical were dieing to me. She decided to help Magical. Still was getting his ass handed to him. I hope he frapsed it. So we can see this fight.

BTW I just went on a random venge. I wasnt going to attack. But once u turned purple. I figured what the hell. Might as well have fun. After all u did attack me.

i know at times im an ass but i 1 hope the best for u and get if there is a u and jen frank
    2 =_= i didnt know who they were venging but i said at start i dont want a part in this
    <3 u all~

Frank and Jen.

Oh awe.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post

yah sure, I never dropped my hp so fast as u did, even that I fail 5 times to kill you due lag reasons. Not even with Aibell's heals saved u from get close to dy, and you knew I was there with Jen. Even that she was healing you, I knew that if I want to kill you was by killing Aibel first, but for the respect I have for Aibel, I rejected to do it.
    Jen is a great priest, and for me she is the best.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrical View Post
    LOL - nice gif there.

You'll never know who's recording your voice in vent.
    Not everyone is a friend.
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by cyberguy View Post
    Too soon.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast