+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Poor eagle he will never be able to sive through all this "poop flinging" oh well +1 post.

Lol, no idea what eagle has to do with what I said. No I idea why you had to mention his name in a discussion that is between me and you, even though you are the one who is stalking me.
    But yeh, that what drama queens do when they need a hand. Sup, you can't handle the bul**** you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Lol, no idea what eagle has to do with what I said. No I idea why you had to mention his name in a discussion that is between me and you, even though you are the one who is stalking me.
    But yeh, that what drama queens do when they need a hand. Sup, you can't handle the bul**** you do?
    You are not important enough for me to focus attention on just you. It saddens me that little eagle is a bigger factor than you will ever be.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    You are not important enough for me to focus attention on just you. It saddens me that little eagle is a bigger factor than you will ever be.
    Eagle again
    What you just posted is more than enough to prove how stupid you are, I for real LOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Please change the prices on the IM for the following items:

- Harmony Seal (3Hr) 100% from 199 RPs / 599 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 99 RPs / 149 E-Cash
    - Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone from 399 RPs / 899 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 299 RPs / 599 E-Cash.

And just a suggestion: you don't really have to triple the price on every single item in the IM. Why would you raise the price that much compared to the other IM where E-Cash price is very often not even twice as high as the RP one.
    bump since no answer.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I thank you sincerely for your kind words. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    bump since no answer.
    I disagree, EM prices are currently very high, lots of rps going around so ecash price should be high in order to drain the bucket.
    People on isen need the lvls more than on the other servers, scrolls etc are in high demand and so thus having higher prices sounds fair enough.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I thank you sincerely for your kind words. I think.

I disagree, EM prices are currently very high, lots of rps going around so ecash price should be high in order to drain the bucket.
    People on isen need the lvls more than on the other servers, scrolls etc are in high demand and so thus having higher prices sounds fair enough.
    Not everyone is getting a lot of E-Cash out of EM and since this server was supposed to be affordable for everyone I don't see it coming with this kind of pricing.

Isen server = craft server. Okay, apart from having no AD spirit stones, I'm okay with that.

However, I do wonder what is the point of Rank Shot, which deals dmg according to the lvl of your equiped weapon (1400% at lv5). The skill wasn't very useful before, but I'm just pointing out that Chimera's got lvl 50.
    Then we've got Premium and Luxury shot, which deals extra dmg for using unique and rare weapons. Crafts are neither. or are they now?

There're a lot more useless skills, especially on the scout tree, but I'm wondering if it's possible to add crafts to premium/luxury shot? and AD spirit stones whilst we're at it

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Conscript
    premium + luxury shot are ****, just don't bother. There are more useful row of skills that you should apply for pvp/pve.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    premium + luxury shot are ****, just don't bother. There are more useful row of skills that you should apply for pvp/pve.
    Obviously they are, but that's the whole point - there are no other skills to apply for a scout :P
    I did not intend to level them - but their uselessness is only enhanced by the crafting system, new things implemented without taking old things in regards.

No rant however - I like my scout-in-spe, but figured I'd just say it anyways.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-03-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Gm just à question •If we buy a character in isen server lvl 70 and we have not any char higher then 70 would we get the crones from the best guild event ? I mean If we buy chars from EM would we will get event praizes