+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomToWin View Post
    first everyone complains of overpowered stuff now you guys want better reinforcement rates, fk logic
    Those reinforcement rates are necessary unless you want to be finished gearing your char in 5 days.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Those reinforcement rates are necessary unless you want to be finished gearing your char in 5 days.
    it doesnt even make sense what ur saying, 5 days is impossible, the slower the gearing process goes the better

it doesnt even make sense what ur saying, 5 days is impossible, the slower the gearing process goes the better
    5 days is impossible? people had already amassed 15m for the chimera weap/armour in 5 days **** ppl were lvl 90 in 5 days. The point is they want you to go from chimera>tali>opaniel and from chimera>wrath thats 11-12 things (if you are a shield user) that you need to reinforce. That is 18 things you need to go to +12 3 times on and 4 rings to get to +12 one time. This is why an efficient reinforcement system is necessary.

Need help? PM me

5 days is impossible? people had already amassed 15m for the chimera weap/armour in 5 days **** ppl were lvl 90 in 5 days. The point is they want you to go from chimera>tali>opaniel and from chimera>wrath thats 11-12 things (if you are a shield user) that you need to reinforce. That is 18 things you need to go to +12 3 times on and 4 rings to get to +12 one time. This is why an efficient reinforcement system is necessary.
    exactly you're twisting the words as it suits you, 5 days for getting chimera armor and weap isn't geared it's just survivability

The only necessity for u here is to suck up to Atzigan so he listens to ur dumb ideas and later u will cry how temps are op

exactly you're twisting the words as it suits you, 5 days for getting chimera armor and weap isn't geared it's just survivability

The only necessity for u here is to suck up to Atzigan so he listens to ur dumb ideas and later u will cry how temps are op
    And.... who are you again? Dont talk about balance when you have never even been where I have been. Chim weapon and armour is geared if you dont/cant reinforce to upgrade them to tali/opaniel. Its not twisiting words its the reality and as far as templars being OP it always will be when they can double dip on that attack stone while you get single % attack.

And templars being OP should be a minor concern when you have 3/4 of the population stuck on chimeras while 1/4 of them have opaniels wiping you with a scout.

And to think I was being as objective as possible but still people think I have a hidden agenda.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    And.... who are you again? Dont talk about balance when you have never even been where I have been. Chim weapon and armour is geared if you dont/cant reinforce to upgrade them to tali/opaniel. Its not twisiting words its the reality and as far as templars being OP it always will be when they can double dip on that attack stone while you get single % attack.

And templars being OP should be a minor concern when you have 3/4 of the population stuck on chimeras while 1/4 of them have opaniels wiping you with a scout.

And to think I was being as objective as possible but still people think I have a hidden agenda.
    Its not hidden, we all know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Its not hidden, we all know what it is.
    Let me guess keep templars OP right? I am actually liking the new server and I see a lot of potential for all classes if people remain squishy. Atzigan has already commented saying that he is working to get single attack force stones so the multi attack stone can go away which for now is great but you and me both know balance comes from korea and having people get trapped with the gear they have is just going to make them bored and quit. People need to upgrade from chimera to tali and yes to opaniel eventually. And it needs to be possible for the average player to at least go from chimera to tali.

If reinforcement rates cannot be changed maybe we should look in to a LARGE pve quest to do the upgrade. What if there was a recipe for tali's helmet that needed:

Recipe: Tali's Helmet
    1x Chimera helmet
    250x Tali's Helmet fragments
    25x Upgrade stone
    Tali fragments being random drops inside the instance dungeon or inside ashkeena and Upgrade stones being an item sold in one of the crone shops (100k each). This sinks crones as well as keeps people away from dungeon/map farming (because ash and instance dont have stable rewards like dungeons/maps. I would also make a random box on the IM that can award 5 random Tali's fragments (all armour pieces are independent weapons share the same fragment) this way YNK can make some cash on the upgrade.

I think the transition from chimera>tali should be a medium on the scale of easy-difficult as far as opaniels are concerned I would rather people who get their talis (either from this suggestion or from some other form) need to reinforce it to +12 for the upgrade. It gives people something to do and gets you on the upgrade path which I find important here.

EDIT: Before you make your rebuttal dont forget that we all know that you are pro forge so if you want to hate on crafting save it.

Need help? PM me

Well, my core are geared. In only 5 days, twins, chimera +6, on our way getting chimera acc.. It's possible in 5 days o.O
    But what exactly is geared ? Unless you mean boss drops ? Then that might take a longer while
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Well, my core are geared. In only 5 days, twins, chimera +6, on our way getting chimera acc.. It's possible in 5 days o.O
    But what exactly is geared ? Unless you mean boss drops ? Then that might take a longer while
    Geared would mean you have the endgame gear I dont think the GMs intended for us to be using chimeras forever and the fact that there are 2 upgrades for weapons and armour suggests that you are not geared yet.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePainOfMe View Post
    Yep it is possible. I had Chimera weapon 1st day and chimera armor 2nd day. You just have to know what to do to be geared. (and work in team ofc)
    I also got my twins in around 7 days.