+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    LOL dont remove them and if u do kick 55% atk stone and 50%/40% scrolls on the way every1 have some items e2n pop non stop 50s so why wont boobs have dd armors lol.. and if u take it its just stupid old players have better gear and should have better gear...

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowace View Post

the solution is really really really simple.

Considering we also have a problem with dual upgrade humans (looking at you axe holders) as well as people using hacked up gear (hai 40k crits envi with just alm scroll) we just re impose the stat cap.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Brb ban lolololol jk
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

and this is on a max DD dekan

oh and this is envi with 50s

and before you try to post any bull**** saying what envi has just know godlyke is maxed out and only hit 22k crits. Just look at envi's title brave knight godlyke got star of victory max everything +18 and hit less kkk bro
    Please, report.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ycgtrtgd View Post
    LOL dont remove them and if u do kick 55% atk stone and 50%/40% scrolls on the way every1 have some items e2n pop non stop 50s so why wont boobs have dd armors lol.. and if u take it its just stupid old players have better gear and should have better gear...
    You mean, I pop non-stop 50s ?

I said I had 17 pages of 50%s IM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Still Crying over our Items? and can't move on Strellan? how many times we told you that those items we got are almost a year for us to win those events same as our weapons before, and don't blame us for improving our DD stats because rbf releasing upgrade weapons that reaching 70-72 DD stats which making our ph weapons become low value and useless here and now we combined those upgrade weapons to our dd parts after then you all crying out loud after we dishing out much higher stats. Those gears we got are all came from our GM's we won in the Regional competition, it took years to win those prizes and we almost spending much time, plane tickets to attend the bloodwar competiton in manila and a huge amounts of money to win those and then you're always crying and asking demand here to remove those? why did they Migrate our characters if they don't seeing our characters in PH? we made our deal to migrate our characters in exchanging of deleting all of our perma costumes which we also won from the jackpot raffle events. we were keeping silent but you always calling us INDOS even we are not, or calling us useless pinoys even we are trying to be friend you, and now we were showing our capability and here you go again keeping Crying out loud to the GM's I already told you that GM's are free to see our stuffs if those are came from hacks or dupes and if proven they are free to delete our characters here problem solve. still crying over the past weeks until now? ok go Cry again more or if you wanna us to give you strings, we have diff strings here Strellan to hang yourself.
    Last edited by crussandra; 01-24-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Commander
    So, because Strellan is dumb.

Gear of Envi :

Costume :
    500 vit costume
    perma costume with all atk force pattern costume
    absolute set +12

gears :
    x4 rulers +12

tali club +18 200 int stone 55% atk force
    chimera armor +200 vit +150 int x6

talismans : magical talisman +200 / Walter medal +7 / Token of foresee / token of defeat / IGT / Gold Trophy / Hero medal / piece of silva

Where is the hack, Strellan ? :|

On a comparison basis, KnightDreams has the same int than Maha (6k+ int) with x2 rulers +18 x2 bez +18 but doesn't use tali/opaniel with atk force and his onyx set is +8 at max. And he uses walter +7 and ice stone, gold trophy, IGT and piece of silva.

Both of them reaches 200k+ hp fullscrolled also. (230k for Maha, 210k for knightdreams)
    Last edited by carnettsc; 01-24-2015 at 01:20 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Why do you think we have beaten stage15 without the 300% atk boost and with zero death, only with 3 temps ?

Beat us, yolo.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commoner
    soo i assume got all those 55 attack stones from the new nopoly since they deleted them all from game awhile back and gave us crappy 45 melee stones in replace of 45 attack stones.. curious just how much spent on nopoly???
    1 SummerszClear : 171, Position : 20
    2 xLoveMexClear : 132, Position : 20

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    soo i assume got all those 55 attack stones from the new nopoly since they deleted them all from game awhile back and gave us crappy 45 melee stones in replace of 45 attack stones.. curious just how much spent on nopoly???
    1 SummerszClear : 171, Position : 20
    2 xLoveMexClear : 132, Position : 20
    A lot. Just for one, I spent $100.

fact of the matter is (we tested it in coli 3 days ago), opaniels +18 and 55% atk stones are way better than upgrades, even with 70%dd, damage wise.

Problem is : you have to build yourself out with almost everything that adds attack. So you HAVE to use +150 armor stones AND +200 vit stones PLUS 500 vit costume for survivability (because 41dd). And you have to gear absolute set. pattern all attack costume adds on 55% atk, which explains our high damage.

Pros : using crafted gear is still OP
    Cons : you gotta spend A LOT to get appropriate gears (chimera stones) + weapon stone etc.

My sweet temp with opaniel +19 (yea, +19 ^.^ ) has 450 int + 55% all attack + 900int (on armor) + walter +7 / magical talisman +200 int + pattern costume / absolute set +18, with x4 feathers +12.

That's a sweet templar, dealing 1mil shieldstrike regular (not crit) on stage15 boss. (and around 450k dmg regulars)...
    Last edited by carnettsc; 01-24-2015 at 03:24 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    brb ban strellan gonna report me l0l
    Don't hate, friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast