+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I worry about these Glacial weapons and armors from PH server. THEY ARE STRONGER x10 than upg epic weapons. A PH glacial club with 65% magic and 65% melee, 30% crit....... . What do you think about these EDITTED ITEMS from PH? Give your opinions.

Banned
    ^Just because blunt mastery is screwed up. Would anybody QQ about that club if you put it on a str def lol.

Guys, this is all about Questions on Rohan PH merging into iRohan. check it out
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...252#post295252

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    I worry about these Glacial weapons and armors from PH server. THEY ARE STRONGER x10 than upg epic weapons. A PH glacial club with 65% magic and 65% melee, 30% crit....... . What do you think about these EDITTED ITEMS from PH? Give your opinions.
    That club is trash my dekans are 1 hitting those pinoys with FFS dont even have to use double. And I saw one die to mobs in new dungeon :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    God...you like bickering alot don't you. All they'd probably have to do is cut out some lines of code somewhere in which the duration of spirit stones is specified, and done, you have free of duration stones; permanent. lol. Anyway even if it weren't the case and it involves korea...then so be it. Merging isn't any time soon and gonna take months anywho.

And if we were to take your idea for it.....most deff 30% discount isn't the way to go. You know back then these craft weps cost as much as an upgrade would let alone reinforcing them to +12 up. I'd weigh for taking their weps away and giving them the upgrade lol. But anyways it's not bothering me anymore, let those whom it concerns bitch about it.
    Because you dont understand programming its not cut some lines of code out it would be adding lines of code in or like I said before increasing the memory space allocated for duration. Or adding attributes to the spirit stone objects to signal it is permanent. There are many ways to get the same outcome but removing lines would only mess up the interaction between other stones covered by the spirit stone object.

And a discount is still the best way to go because it fits the most players.

If you have a tali +6 why should you get the weapon for free?

If you have a chimera +14 which came from the chimera boost event why should you get the weapon for free?

If you have an opaniel +18 why should you get the same discount as the above 2 cases?

The discount can scale based on how far above the average your weapon is. Weapons that are below average will get a lower discount than weapons that are higher than the average this prevents players from flooding support with qq about their tali +6s or ferkhans +0.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

So now what are we expecting to know the differences of rate and unfairness from merging? RAN, JIN, and PH server have different items and different money paid on them but we will get the same items on the merged server. I mean feathers+++ on RAN # on JIN # on PH. The items on PH server are very cheap to spend on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Because you dont understand programming its not cut some lines of code out it would be adding lines of code in or like I said before increasing the memory space allocated for duration. Or adding attributes to the spirit stone objects to signal it is permanent. There are many ways to get the same outcome but removing lines would only mess up the interaction between other stones covered by the spirit stone object.

And a discount is still the best way to go because it fits the most players.

If you have a tali +6 why should you get the weapon for free?

If you have a chimera +14 which came from the chimera boost event why should you get the weapon for free?

If you have an opaniel +18 why should you get the same discount as the above 2 cases?

The discount can scale based on how far above the average your weapon is. Weapons that are below average will get a lower discount than weapons that are higher than the average this prevents players from flooding support with qq about their tali +6s or ferkhans +0.
    Hey Jin players! We know you paid more money for less reinforcement levels on all your accessories, weapons and armor, we know you paid more to forge your weapons and armor with lower rates, and we know all your weapons are going to be made into complete garbage overnight, but don't worry, we'll give you a discount on a new weapon after the merge!

Yeah clearly that's the best way to go. The screw over Jin players in every possible way, and you think a discount on our next purchase is going to make things right? Its like going out to dinner and being served a **** filled taco, and when you complain they say the next time you come in they'll give you a discount.

The best way to go is a recycle system item that adds upgrade type stats to existing glacials so if we have an above average glacial we get an above average upgrade. Good for people with glacials on both servers, and if they want to make things right with Jin players put a free one in the event inventory of every character level 100+.

If they want to make things right for craft users buff make a new set of spirit stones with higher stats and either sell them perm or with as high of a duration as possible. If you have a craft item with an above average reinforcement level you get an above average weapon.

If they want to make things right with our lower reinforcement rates...+6 to every reinforceable piece of gear on the server with a limit of up to +18.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Hey Jin players! We know you paid more money for less reinforcement levels on all your accessories, weapons and armor, we know you paid more to forge your weapons and armor with lower rates, and we know all your weapons are going to be made into complete garbage overnight, but don't worry, we'll give you a discount on a new weapon after the merge!

Yeah clearly that's the best way to go. The screw over Jin players in every possible way, and you think a discount on our next purchase is going to make things right? Its like going out to dinner and being served a **** filled taco, and when you complain they say the next time you come in they'll give you a discount.

The best way to go is a recycle system item that adds upgrade type stats to existing glacials so if we have an above average glacial we get an above average upgrade. Good for people with glacials on both servers, and if they want to make things right with Jin players put a free one in the event inventory of every character level 100+.

If they want to make things right for craft users buff make a new set of spirit stones with higher stats and either sell them perm or with as high of a duration as possible. If you have a craft item with an above average reinforcement level you get an above average weapon.

If they want to make things right with our lower reinforcement rates...+6 to every reinforceable piece of gear on the server with a limit of up to +18.
    Nuh uh, no discounts Gadwin. What we're giving Jin players will be digital goods, not timed, permanent...goods...that, I can't yet reveal as we're working on that plan.
    How to obtain them, when to obtain them, what they are etc. Will be announced soon.

Banned
    Whoaaaaaa, a permanent mount ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast