• Ran (Union)

17 30.91%
  • Jin

10 18.18%
  • Isen

28 50.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    What bugs me is that people blame class imbalance on stat inflation. There's NOTHING OP about a ring that gives +300 all stats, there IS something wrong with a ring that gives +300 all stats, 300 Attack. Ever since Flame Diamonds were implemented, class balance went down the drain. Yea, Templars get more and more Int and benefit more from the Int Divisor, but it's nothing compared to Pure Attack and Heroic Power.

& LOL @ Strellan thinking that Ran is balanced. Agi Dhans are useless, Psy Wizards are useless, Dex Guards are useless...

Yeh I almost forgot about the rings that you have to plus on ran too.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    What bugs me is that people blame class imbalance on stat inflation. There's NOTHING OP about a ring that gives +300 all stats, there IS something wrong with a ring that gives +300 all stats, 300 Attack. Ever since Flame Diamonds were implemented, class balance went down the drain. Yea, Templars get more and more Int and benefit more from the Int Divisor, but it's nothing compared to Pure Attack and Heroic Power.

& LOL @ Strellan thinking that Ran is balanced. Agi Dhans are useless, Psy Wizards are useless, Dex Guards are useless...
    There is no such thing as a balanced server here. The imbalanced nature of Rohan - particularly here - is well known all across the gaming universe.
    As long as the servers are completely dominated by vit dekans at tempfaggery, and playwithi continues to support it, All of the servers here will remain unbalanced.

This is not the place to play Rohan if you want to play something other than a temp, a temp's pet or vit dekan. IMHO all of the servers here are 100% P2W.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Yeh I almost forgot about the rings that you have to plus on ran too.
    Each of the servers here has their own brand of BS. To point at this server and say it is better than that server is entirely based on how you want to play here. This is not a cheap game to play - particularly as it is implemented here.

What you have to do is decide what flavor of p2w do you want to play. You have 3 flavors to choose from. Take you pick.

Of the 3 Rohan flavors offered here, i prefer ran's honey mustard flavor.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    There is no such thing as a balanced server here. The imbalanced nature of Rohan - particularly here - is well known all across the gaming universe.
    As long as the servers are completely dominated by vit dekans at tempfaggery, and playwithi continues to support it, All of the servers here will remain unbalanced.

This is not the place to play Rohan if you want to play something other than a temp, a temp's pet or vit dekan. IMHO all of the servers here are 100% P2W.

Each of the servers here has their own brand of BS. To point at this server and say it is better than that server is entirely based on how you want to play here. This is not a cheap game to play - particularly as it is implemented here.

What you have to do is decide what flavor of p2w do you want to play. You have 3 flavors to choose from. Take you pick.

Of the 3 Rohan flavors offered here, i prefer ran's honey mustard flavor.
    All of those servers ran, isen, jin are p2w or pay to be the best. Yet the most balanced in terms of being good spending less is Isen, which is what i'm saying.

with a 300% boost to reinforcement bledo lol

@bloody: ask bledo how "useless" my agi dhan is when I kill him 5 times in a row LOL

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    with a 300% boost to reinforcement bledo lol

@bloody: ask bledo how "useless" my agi dhan is when I kill him 5 times in a row LOL
    Sure thats why people fail to make +12 rings. but then again, not only you will spend ton to make them, but they are also so unbalanced.
    you did? When did that happen? got a proof u killed me 5 times? No? Gtfo.
    Last edited by Bledos; 09-04-2014 at 03:55 PM.

forget already what happens when sojung comes to your grind spot? its k deny it all u want u cant even 1 hit her and shes got 24% dd

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Bledos View Post
    Sure thats why people fail to make +12 rings. but then again, not only you will spend ton to make them, but they are also so unbalanced.
    Depending on the ring +12 can be pretty unbalancing.
    btw --- 300% of 5% chance = a whopping 15% chance. 300% boost isn't that much unless it is boosting a substantial success rate to begin with.

Realize too that when reinforcing, the success rate is not steady. The higher you go, the less chance you have of succeeding.
    Same with forging. Rares get the highest success rate, Unique get less success rate and ancient/enchanted gets downright pitiful rates.
    When refining -- when you refine by 1s you get the best success rate. By twos not so good, by 3s you get the worst rate.

That is the way rates are set up in Rohan. They were designed to be that way and is leveraged that way by this place.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Even tho the rate is not that high u have +6 stones so the probability is in 2 attempts instead of 3 (+18). There is also +1 ticket and you can make +4s ingame its not as OP as everyone makes it out to be. I made +14 chains before reinforced boss drops came out no pres made +8 chains and +6ed them until it worked out. Had a lot more time back then tho I will admit

Need help? PM me

I can bet you to get past that +14 would be twice as hard and cost a fortune in pres. To go another step further yet would be all but impossible and bankrupt a millionaire. The sliding success rates can be murderous - but don't ask these guys what those rates are. Those a re a close held secret lest people stop spending money on pres stones to reach farther.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 09-04-2014 at 06:18 PM.