+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    You are right you didnt! Allthou you made wild accusions that "we" should stop to BASHING on our Priests.
    So i Assumed you mean'd me because i was the only one saying anything negative about Priests (allthou i just said some heal for 800-1200hp and that this is a piss poor heal for inter and anything above). So there is a Reason behind my assumption, there is also no Need to get offended here i just aim for discussion based on Facts regarding heals. You as Priest should be a Major source of Insight, cant we just Focus on that instead of "BASHING" each other here?
    But you did you take it personally.

Misunderstandings happen. Often.

Remember - when you Assume you make an Ass of U and Me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Either way, wouldn't be surprised of a translation issue between int and psy.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    could well be. How many times have we seen descriptions of skills not matching up to reality?

Korean -> English is not a precise translation. Google invested hundreds of millions in its translators and still can't get it right. Can't expect a little rinkie-dink game dev to do any better.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    You are right you didnt! Allthou you made wild accusions that "we" should stop to BASHING on our Priests.
    So i Assumed you mean'd me because i was the only one saying anything negative about Priests (allthou i just said some heal for 800-1200hp and that this is a piss poor heal for inter and anything above). So there is a Reason behind my assumption, there is also no Need to get offended here i just aim for discussion based on Facts regarding heals. You as Priest should be a Major source of Insight, cant we just Focus on that instead of "BASHING" each other here?
    Wild Accusations? Dude, get a grip lol My post was direct to anyone reading this thread. I am a Priest, I have been for almost 10 years. I constantly see people bashing on thier priests. "You let me dieeeeeee". "No fool, you rambo the whole room cuz you think your superman. You died through your own stupidity."

If you and others here can make comment about Priest and the people that play them, then I'm allowed make comment about the class and the people that play them. And even if you didnt say anything about them, I can still say what ever the fk I want.

Dont like it or what I have to say, then leave. And no, not offended.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest