+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Yeah I know what u mean but what I really want is to be on an influential guild ya know.. lols
    If you are of no help nor influence don't even try joining any of them >.>
    If you don't know how guilds work here is a small explanation.

1. Guild master (Owner of the guild)
    2. Close friends, Rich Friends, Core of the guild
    3. The Guild farmers, traders(Merchants) and know it all guys
    4. Whale excrement
    5. Peasant(Selfish Farmers), cry babies, nobodies, disposable players.
    6. Suicide Dhans, Crappy Vit Dekans(Its a matter of time before they get expelled for being useless)

This is how Guilds in Rohan work. If you're under the Whale excrement line you're just disposable and trust me the big guilds in this server don't have anything under the 3rd line that i know of its either an alt/allied guild or nothing.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-04-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post

This is how Guilds in Rohan work. If you're under the Whale excrement line you're just disposable and trust me the big guilds in this server don't have anything under the 3rd line that i know of its either an alt/allied guild or nothing.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

4. Whale excrement
    6. Suicide Dhans, Crappy Vit Dekans(Its a matter of time before they get expelled for being useless)

4,5 & 6 are sad ways of life in Rohan :S Baked1234 should be at 1, 2 or 3 to be eligible

This top guilds have spent way too much to have randoms spoil their OP team work or have to baby sit others.
    On those 2, 3 lines under the GM there is even more division when it comes to trust, accessibility and stuff but i didn't went into details there

Do know that depending the size of the guild this gaps between the players can become huge.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

4. Whale excrement

That's interesting way how you see it.
    But amazing thing is that in real life you can be just the opposite than in Rohan

That's why I'd never agree with such lists, trying to put ppl in your personal drawers to look more important to yourself in a way.
    Just my opinion

Banned
    Perhaps you would not run a guild that way, but the top ones around here do. The best ones only trust veteran power to those they know will have the best judgement in recruiting active members. Nobody wants dead wood in their guild unless they are close friends. Now the ones that random-invite everybody & their grandma, well, those are not the top guilds.

I have to agree on the points OP and PenguinJoe had made. The way I see it, most (if not all) points made by them are things that I'm sure cross most our minds':

1. The exclusion of OP items and any item not available in game in IM (with a few exceptions ie sealed bags, slot expansion, etc).
    2. No more OP offense/rings/upg items offered or sold ANYWHERE.
    3. More defense gear to offset this OP offense nonsense. IMO, no race other than dhan (being an assassin) should be able to 1-shot every other race with comparable gear and that is close in levels - even for a cash user. Give cash users an advantage, sure. But to make cash users like mini bosses, or gods from the perspective of the non-cash user, is something even I, a cash user strongly disagrees on. And for those of you that are wondering, I am not a dhan.
    4. Useful rewards/prizes, while NOT being OP. Perhaps things only obtainable through events you cannot get ANYWHERE else.
    *I have event prizes/rewards from 5+ years ago that I haven't been able to use because of how useless they are to me.
    5. Try not to convey the feeling of being a stingy company by the cheapness and uselessness of the rewards/prizes given out, because honestly, the company commands stinginess in every facet of their business practices.
    6. Here's a HUGE one that PenguinJoe already touched on: The fact that you guys kill the success rates for people that use preservation stones is just downright dishonest and wrong. In other words, it's a blatant scam. Stop scamming your customer base, please.

But in the end, everyone already knows the sad truth. The reality of all this is, none of this is gonna change if the company doesn't FEEL the need to, which they clearly don't. The only way they will FEEL that need is if there was a sudden dramatic drop in population (going on strike), or some other reason to cause them sudden panic. But let's get real here. No one here is going to that, and PWI knows this. They know they have all the leverage until something like this happens, which it will not.

*In the end, if no other things mentioned above can be changed, I propose that at least give the non-cash users more motivation to play and stay. Because in its current state, no one new to this game with a brain will EVER feel there is a reason to. Rohan in its current state is nothing but an 'elitist' club that 90% the server isn't in. Would new players wanna play in a game world like that?
    Last edited by Corndog480; 09-05-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Perhaps you would not run a guild that way, but the top ones around here do. The best ones only trust veteran power to those they know will have the best judgement in recruiting active members. Nobody wants dead wood in their guild unless they are close friends. Now the ones that random-invite everybody & their grandma, well, those are not the top guilds.
    I am talking about this servers elite Guilds mostly in the pservers we see a very different way of things working out. Adding all those under the 3rd line with no questions asked. But i have seen how in a TSB we got Sealed Square by a random Dhan that infiltrated out Guild and we almost lost the TSB if it wasnt for some bad a$$ team work and CC we had with us.
    If you want the best of the best you keep the best of the best as close to you as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Corndog480 View Post
    I have to agree on the points OP and PenguinJoe had made. The way I see it, most (if not all) points made by them are things that I'm sure cross most our minds':

1. The exclusion of OP items and any item not available in game in IM (with a few exceptions ie sealed bags, slot expansion, etc).
    2. No more OP offense/rings/upg items offered or sold ANYWHERE.
    3. More defense gear to offset this OP offense nonsense. IMO, no race other than dhan (being an assassin) should be able to 1-shot every other race with comparable gear and that is close in levels - even for a cash user. Give cash users an advantage, sure. But to make cash users like mini bosses, or gods from the perspective of the non-cash user, is something even I, a cash user strongly disagrees on. And for those of you that are wondering, I am not a dhan.
    4. Useful rewards/prizes, while NOT being OP. Perhaps things only obtainable through events you cannot get ANYWHERE else.
    *I have event prizes/rewards from 5+ years ago that I haven't been able to use because of how useless they are to me.
    5. Try not to convey the feeling of being a stingy company by the cheapness and uselessness of the rewards/prizes given out, because honestly, the company commands stinginess in every facet of their business practices.
    6. Here's a HUGE one that PenguinJoe already touched on: The fact that you guys kill the success rates for people that use preservation stones is just downright dishonest and wrong. In other words, it's a blatant scam. Stop scamming your customer base, please.

But in the end, everyone already knows the sad truth. The reality of all this is, none of this is gonna change if the company doesn't FEEL the need to, which they clearly don't. The only way they will FEEL that need is if there was a sudden dramatic drop in population (going on strike), or some other reason to cause them sudden panic. But let's get real here. No one here is going to that, and PWI knows this. They know they have all the leverage until something like this happens, which it will not.

*In the end, if no other things mentioned above can be changed, I propose that at least give the non-cash users more motivation to play and stay. Because in its current state, no one new to this game with a brain will EVER feel there is a reason to. Rohan in its current state is nothing but an 'elitist' club that 90% the server isn't in. Would new players wanna play in a game world like that?
    Completely agree on this.
    Just remember that GMs aren't the only ones making decisions, they have a Baws on top of them who says Ay or Nay. Convince him and you ave the go
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-05-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I agree with Corndog and what you say here.

Any ideas what to do?
    I mean PWI gave us nukes, they gave us too much power and what to do now?

How to enjoy more in the game, attract more ppl to join us and at the same time secure some profits for the GMs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    I agree with Corndog and what you say here.

Any ideas what to do?
    I mean PWI gave us nukes, they gave us too much power and what to do now?

How to enjoy more in the game, attract more ppl to join us and at the same time secure some profits for the GMs?
    Giving every class a Pure attack buff that is boosted based on their main stat wasn't that bad for Dhans and Dekans but Half Elfs and Trinitys benefit from it way more. Humans are perfect and with the upcoming changes to some skills the Job roles are gonna be even more defined. Elf changes where meh but it defined the Priest as the main PvP class of the race and the Templar as the PvE with some minor errors on the Mana cost on Auras and such. Giants are still to be seen but with the upcoming changes it should be ok-ish.

This is a very old game by now so most players are looking for very up to date graphics, Very fast paced game with none to little farming if you want to call it that. The grinding in this game is stupidly time consuming. We know it is required to know the class i should be playing but how am i supposed to know my class if i can buy a Hunter Kit that will play for me? o.o
    With the upcoming revamp of the Elemental dungeon the exp and rewards for levels 90+ should be ok and less grinding fest required. What keeps me in wonder is for those starting at level 1.

Most of the solutions have been sent to the GMs so a lot of players have done their part, if the game doesn't grow you know who to blame :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!