+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    And once its done you end in jail and gone for long time because at the end of the day you don't own the property of the items according to what you said.

ie : shawn scams you, you destroy him with a baseball bat but you'll end in prison possibly for 15 years. Does that worth it ?
    WOW..........someones clearly obsessed and mad LOL.

This issue has been resolved thanks to the GM's of this game.

Atzigan - I can't thank you enough for your time in this investigation..... I know you bust your but in helping this game as well as others when you can, you may or may not heard this before, but you need a raise or perhaps heavy patting on your back for your service in this matter.

I hope your reading this Atzigan.

Thanks again.

And once its done you end in jail and gone for long time because at the end of the day you don't own the property of the items according to what you said.

ie : shawn scams you, you destroy him with a baseball bat but you'll end in prison possibly for 15 years. Does that worth it ?
    omg... who was talking about shawn?

I was talking about lending valuable stuff to people I personally know and could physically access (the whole baseball bat thing was figurative since you clearly didn't get it).

Jeez son, please get some therapy, I mean... seriously!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    WOW..........someones clearly obsessed and mad LOL.
    WOW YEA IM MAD AND OBSESSED WOW

not. It was all figurative, coulda been someone else like mark. Just had to take a well-known scammer name for everyone to figure the example.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    omg... who was talking about shawn?

I was talking about lending valuable stuff to people I personally know and could physically access (the whole baseball bat thing was figurative since you clearly didn't get it).

Jeez son, please get some therapy, I mean... seriously!

And what you gonna do if he doesn't want to give you it back "HEY IT WAS SHARED ACCOUNT SO THATS MINE NOW".

You agree it was a shared account/or legit trade whatever >.> and it was your own fault ? or you punch "physically access" his face with a baseball bat or whatever and you still end in jail ?

k gtfo victim.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-20-2015 at 04:44 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    (alternative version, better for everyone : you write a ticket to GMs and they return you the item + they ban the scammer)

So ithilliiar can also rant over here on forums and calls gms corrupt.

Dis banannananananananananananana. 2ez2ownyou~
    Last edited by carnettsc; 02-20-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned
    Carnettsc... smart people... dont trade valuable items to other people without an item of similar value in the trade. However Shawn has given me items to use, and I have done the same without collateral in the trade along with it.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Carnettsc... smart people... dont trade valuable items to other people without an item of similar value in the trade. However Shawn has given me items to use, and I have done the same without collateral in the trade along with it.
    Just wait til shawn feels screwed or go paranoid. This guy called me a scammer 2 times (first time when I PICKED ON BATTLEFIELD A LEGIT RULER, 2nd time because he wanted to scam kyle and needed me to return the tali club so he could scam it).

It always works like this. he earns your trust, and then few time later he takes you by surprise (usually trades you a portal stone when you don't expect it) and then you find yourself screwed
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Just search on google :

shawn scammer site:forum.playrohan.c0m on google.
    8 280 results :3
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned
    Just search on google :

shawn scammer site:forum.playrohan.c0m on google.
    8 280 results :3

This obsession is real.