+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    You shut up! Cos we will need crack of rohan next time to play becouse of your advices Nvm they made it for 3 clients, pvper + char support + some buffer its a gameplay rohan style :P When Microsoft co buy RBF they will make it for 1 client posibble cos we need buy more computers and bannana bandit will be FIRED!!!
    Lol, nobody can fire me
    I don't have to work
    That means I can be a pain in the ass 24/7 if I want

Trying to multi-client with a game that only allows one instance of itself to run is a pain. It can be done even on the same machine but not without jumping thru a bunch of VMWare/VMBox hoops.

But don't worry. Changing the client to support only one client per machine is a 1-line addition to the client code. Adding that line costs money and has no return on investment (TOI/payback). This game developer does nothing that has no immediate profit return. So those that want to cheat by multi-clienting into limited-access events like LMS can do it to their heart's content forever. PWI won't ever pay someone to block multi-clienting.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Lol, nobody can fire me
    I don't have to work
    That means I can be a pain in the ass 24/7 if I want

Trying to multi-client with a game that only allows one instance of itself to run is a pain. It can be done even on the same machine but not without jumping thru a bunch of VMWare/VMBox hoops.

But don't worry. Changing the client to support only one client per machine is a 1-line addition to the client code. Adding that line costs money and has no return on investment (TOI/payback). This game developer does nothing that has no immediate profit return. So those that want to cheat by multi-clienting into limited-access events like LMS can do it to their heart's content forever. PWI won't ever pay someone to block multi-clienting.
    3 clients per machine is ok for me had time when i was soo bored from rohan and like 6 monts playd 3 clients on 2 notebooks only to farm Twins in elemental dungeon. Was sooo bоооring but stoped me play another game and wasted my head there then i saw in forum someone who farmed with 35 acc... mad people i never can do that lol
    for events like LMS no need code just blacklist acc of cheaters and give chance to another money spenders to join and get fun lol

And blaming GM is soo stupid in this situation cos we all have lag i can imagine what spam and lag he get in whishpering for these 30 sec pff
    Last edited by u3podcku; 08-21-2015 at 04:26 AM.

When I bother to play I usually log 2-3 clients (main plus buffers that sit in sz).
    Never really try to actually play them all. Wouldn't really bother me if they decided to stop multi-clienting on the same machine cause tbh i couldn't be arsed to log in anymore.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

u know what lol lms is for 30 people who whisper gm how in the world in less than 5 sec event registration ends? anyhow i know why people quit ..... Atzigan come baCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    u know what lol lms is for 30 people who whisper gm how in the world in less than 5 sec event registration ends? anyhow i know why people quit ..... Atzigan come baCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Because there were a lot of people whispering and wanted to participate? LOL! What kind of question is this?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Because there were a lot of people whispering and wanted to participate? LOL! What kind of question is this?
    was just a coment not a question so dont be a meddler.....

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

was just a coment not a question so dont be a meddler.....
    just shut up and go rpk hunter kits lol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    just shut up and go rpk hunter kits lol
    whatever u say freaky

whatever u say freaky
    haha hell yea, i`m