+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Atzigan first pretend to care about rates and still did not listen to players proved i was right.
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...l=1#post302089

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys,
    Apologies, been quite busy working on the new race content localization and testing, there's quite a lot to do to be everywhere at all times.
    I'll post a bit about the rates and why it might feel that you guys are failing more than what previous Ran players used to.

I'm going to begin this by saying that no system in Rohan is 100% success unless the system is affected by a cash item. It's the way almost all systems of the game were built, based on luck % rates.
    There is almost always a chance to fail once reached a certain limit for let's say Level refining which you all might know already, when you over-exceed the level reduction the system starts breaking your items, but if you're lucky you'll get some extra levels down beyond the limitation.
    As for Reinforcement of Forged Equipment as the UI says the Item will be destroyed when enhancement fails.
    So of course if you don't use a Premium Preservation Stone, you will have the chance to destroy your item.

I just logged into the game Tuesday 3:40PM PST and attempted to boost my Glacial to +9 with no GM commands or modifications. The result?
    I was able to reach +9 without failing, not even once.

Of course if I push it a little bit more I have a chance to break the item. You can break it on +6, +7, +8 or whenever it fails as it states.
    But as mentioned before, the rates of Jainus Reinforcement, Forging etc. are highly increased.
    The rates of Ran and Jin pretty much merged, with just the reduction of Drop Rate.
    But I never stated or promised that your equipment will not fail, whoever thought it was 100% was incorrect.

Another thing that affects the rates is the amount of users attempting to forge/refine/reinforce equipment. The more users attempt to do so, the rates distribute the luck between let's say 400 users. Some might fail, some might succeed. And by tracking the back-end logs the big majority of users are succeeding without an issue so this might just be a cause of salty bad luck.
    Another factor is also the type of equipment you're reinforcing.

I hope this sheds some light and as always be careful, if you're not succeeding one day no matter how good the rates are take a break for reinforcement and try your luck once again another day or later that day.

So, to reply to your post Francyo, I do care, and I do look into everyone's issues and suggestions and all changes must be backed up with data in order for me to do any modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys,
    Apologies, been quite busy working on the new race content localization and testing, there's quite a lot to do to be everywhere at all times.
    I'll post a bit about the rates and why it might feel that you guys are failing more than what previous Ran players used to.

I'm going to begin this by saying that no system in Rohan is 100% success unless the system is affected by a cash item. It's the way almost all systems of the game were built, based on luck % rates.
    There is almost always a chance to fail once reached a certain limit for let's say Level refining which you all might know already, when you over-exceed the level reduction the system starts breaking your items, but if you're lucky you'll get some extra levels down beyond the limitation.
    As for Reinforcement of Forged Equipment as the UI says the Item will be destroyed when enhancement fails.
    So of course if you don't use a Premium Preservation Stone, you will have the chance to destroy your item.

I just logged into the game Tuesday 3:40PM PST and attempted to boost my Glacial to +9 with no GM commands or modifications. The result?

Of course if I push it a little bit more I have a chance to break the item. You can break it on +6, +7, +8 or whenever it fails as it states.
    But as mentioned before, the rates of Jainus Reinforcement, Forging etc. are highly increased.
    The rates of Ran and Jin pretty much merged, with just the reduction of Drop Rate.
    But I never stated or promised that your equipment will not fail, whoever thought it was 100% was incorrect.

Another thing that affects the rates is the amount of users attempting to forge/refine/reinforce equipment. The more users attempt to do so, the rates distribute the luck between let's say 400 users. Some might fail, some might succeed. And by tracking the back-end logs the big majority of users are succeeding without an issue so this might just be a cause of salty bad luck.

I hope this sheds some light and as always be careful, if you're not succeeding one day no matter how good the rates are take a break for reinforcement and try your luck once again another day or later that day.

So, to reply to your post Francyo, I do care, and I do look into everyone's issues and suggestions and all changes must be backed up with data in order for me to do any modifications.
    this isnt the point have u tried using pres stones from +5 and trying to get +14 onxy like ran users have its very hard and cost alot of rps yet ran users could do this very easy only needing to use 2 pres passes while we now have to get 3-5 pres passes big diffrence
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys,

ran server SAFE +9, Jin server SAFE +5 i don't know what's point on this with jainus server RATE +5 safe breakable 5+6+7+8

why change the rate on jainus? why not use ran's rate its not broken your trying to downgrade the merge server lol

Banned
    Playing on RAN i was never ever fail till +9, +9 was 100% succes chance. So plz don't tell me it's random. Players want Ran serwer rates so why U set rates lower than Ran had? U ask for opinions and still didn't listen thats why i say U don't care.
    lower rates = more press stones sold...; $$$$$$$ cha-ching!
    Simply set rates like RAN had, problem solved.
    Last edited by Francyo; 01-27-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Sigh why are you even trying to deceive us?

+9 became the safe point once jin was created and ran rates were placed. If you fail even once on +6,+7,+8 then you did not give ran rates its simple as that. To claim that there were any scenarios that increased success is just a flat lie the chances of those scenarios not occuring in the 2-3 years ran server was around? absurd

You merged the servers the people spoke and said they want the ran reinforcement rate just give it to them whats the big deal +9 is nothing its the p pres spamming afterwards that matters.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Sigh why are you even trying to deceive us?

+9 became the safe point once jin was created and ran rates were placed. If you fail even once on +6,+7,+8 then you did not give ran rates its simple as that. To claim that there were any scenarios that increased success is just a flat lie the chances of those scenarios not occuring in the 2-3 years ran server was around? absurd

You merged the servers the people spoke and said they want the ran reinforcement rate just give it to them whats the big deal +9 is nothing its the p pres spamming afterwards that matters.
    Not attempting to deceive anyone here, which is the main reason I investigated the current rates and tested them. But we can't guarantee the equipment will not break when the system says otherwise and call it an in-game bug.
    Even if the rates were currently safe to reach +9 at the moment or us bloating the rates even higher than Ran previously had me saying that alone when the system says otherwise would be misleading information.

Atzigan
    if you have a 5 mint could you check my ticket please

Thanks
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Banned

Awards Showcase

I'll make sure those tickets are looked into.

As for the rates, they will currently remain to what they are, but I will continue researching the amount of success/fail percentage until this coming Thursday and based on it I will potentially announce an upcoming event that will maximize success within Jainus. But, I repeat, almost nothing is 100%!

Well
    all you Doing is Greate
    so why remove Deluxe from Item mall -_- many ppls didn't buy for + them rings yet , ppl has work and and we still didn't get paid for buying
    so we all need Deluxe again , dont be like make a op thing and remove the other xd
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming