Threaded View

Banned

Bye (gms failed)

................................................. Delete............................................ ........................

It appears as though the only gm this game has Atzigan is doing yet again the best they can.

I will say that I may have been a lil frigid... seeing as I worked all night long with an average outside temp of -14 degrees Fahrenheit So with that being said. I did go warm up take a nap. I am a lil grumpy when I am up for over 24hrs as well and it did give Atzigan the required time to actually look at it.

@Atzigan, I feel sorry that you are the only one actively working to resolve issues in this game. I do wish you had some more.... capable staff to work with. I find it sad that people have to come to the forums asking for you by name with their ticket id because your stuck with people like roterberg. I couldnt stand that guy 2 years ago when I sent suggestion emails for things that I would like to see and he went on a tyrant about how "I should dont tell them how to do their job." Which is an exact quote from him.
    Last edited by StrOwnz; 02-23-2015 at 02:23 PM.