+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    It's good so far. But solo gold packs are so expensive, if you are planning in joining the race you would proly spend 20$ everyday just for the solo triple scrolls on the range of 80+to 101. Then the hell comes, you reach 101 u will spend 40$ everyday just for the solo triple scrolls, add the triple party scrolls that is 90$ even reaches 100$ each day, lol.

People are not only lvling 1 character, they are lvling more than 2.
    Would you guys be interested us me making a limited time affordable pack that includes all the extra goodies you would need for a good price? As I am unable to create huge discounts without getting a frown face I can make a limited time special package that will be affordable for some. And if so, how affordable would you guys like it to be? What would you desire in such package? Keep me posted make suggestions and I'll see what I can do. We are unable to make the exact plan you guys suggest but we are able to plan something similar. So keep the info coming and we'll make sure to deliver in a very near future.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Drop rate is normal spirit stone chance is back to normal now we just need a more efficient way to reinforce 10-11 items to +12 2 times over.
    Glad to know drop rate is now better than before. We'll keep looking into the forging/reinforcement data and see what we can tweak.

Conscript
    This needs to be addressed, atzigan.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Yeah, I personally haven't checked out yet as I've not been on since. Nobody is saying anything happens over night...but, what doesn't get through my mind is why would they bring weapons rank down to 5 and have it capped at 40%? Weapons should be reverted back to their original stature as jin / ran. It serves no logical function like this. Weapons tiering was good as it is on main servers and I implore PWI to reverse this change, otherwise this is a Templar-only server.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Would you guys be interested us me making a limited time affordable pack that includes all the extra goodies you would need for a good price? As I am unable to create huge discounts without getting a frown face I can make a limited time special package that will be affordable for some. And if so, how affordable would you guys like it to be? What would you desire in such package? Keep me posted make suggestions and I'll see what I can do. We are unable to make the exact plan you guys suggest but we are able to plan something similar. So keep the info coming and we'll make sure to deliver in a very near future.
    Why don't you just take out the solo triple scrolls and the party triple scrolls and put them for sale each alone without any packages. I mean, let's say we agreed about the suggestion u just gave, would you really be able to put lets say 10 solo triple scrolls, and 10 triple party scrolls including some other goodies for a cheap price? Lets say even cheaper than the master pack? I can't really tell u the exact price of what the limited time package should be, but it still won't be enough.

I mean I do spend rp for gold packs and for what? Just for these solo triple scrolls, I don't even use the 7days seals or the molly, I can get these for a cheaper price each alone. Or better yet, I get 30d seals from the master pack and its a very much better deal.
    To be honest, I would rather buying triple solo scrolls for 90rp each than buying a whole pack that has 5 triple solo scrolls and some other items with 599rp, atleast I would have extra triple solo scroll for a price of 540rp, and ofcourse I will buy more just to get to 115+10.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    This needs to be addressed, atzigan.
    I'll look into it. Although, due to these changes being internal it might take a bit for it to be changed as an entire discussion with the devs needs to happen. This does not mean its not possible. But i'll see what can be possible.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Why don't you just take out the solo triple scrolls and the party triple scrolls and put them for sale each alone without any packages. I mean, let's say we agreed about the suggestion u just gave, would you really be able to put lets say 10 solo triple scrolls, and 10 triple party scrolls including some other goodies for a cheap price? Lets say even cheaper than the master pack? I can't really tell u the exact price of what the limited time package should be, but it still won't be enough.

I mean I do spend rp for gold packs and for what? Just for these solo triple scrolls, I don't even use the 7days seals or the molly, I can get these for a cheaper price each alone. Or better yet, I get 30d seals from the master pack and its a very much better deal.
    To be honest, I would rather buying triple solo scrolls for 90rp each than buying a whole pack that has 5 triple solo scrolls and some other items with 599rp, atleast I would have extra triple solo scroll for a price of 540rp, and ofcourse I will buy more just to get to 115+10.
    I am able to put 10 Triple scrolls and 10 Triple party scrolls for a cheaper price than the Master pack. But really good deals can only be timed for 3 to 4 hours for several reasons. But can it happen? Yes it can. If, you have a suggestion about items, packages add them in the Item Mall discussion and I'll review your suggestions as to how we can improve certain items so you can get the best bang for your buck.

Commoner
    I am able to put 10 Triple scrolls and 10 Triple party scrolls for a cheaper price than the Master pack. But really good deals can only be timed for 3 to 4 hours for several reasons. But can it happen? Yes it can. If, you have a suggestion about items, packages add them in the Item Mall discussion and I'll review your suggestions as to how we can improve certain items so you can get the best bang for your buck.
    aight then, just name the time you will put this sale on, it's a good deal indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Please change the prices on the IM for the following items:

- Harmony Seal (3Hr) 100% from 199 RPs / 599 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 99 RPs / 149 E-Cash
    - Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone from 399 RPs / 899 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 299 RPs / 599 E-Cash.

And just a suggestion: you don't really have to triple the price on every single item in the IM. Why would you raise the price that much compared to the other IM where E-Cash price is very often not even twice as high as the RP one.
    This please.

Glad to know drop rate is now better than before. We'll keep looking into the forging/reinforcement data and see what we can tweak.
    Changing the rates alone would be a bad idea for you I think you just need a completely new reinforcement system I suggested it before incremental reinforcements.

Rate gets buffed up a bit for starters but you reinforce gear differently than spamming 6s instead you would use an incremental reinforcement that goes up by 2 every time and saves your place. Example scenario:

I have chimera sword I want to turn it into a tali sword.
    Round 1: Success! chimera sword is now +2
    Round 2: Success! chimera sword is now +4
    Round 3: Success! chimera sword is now +6
    Round 4: Fail Chimera sword is now +6
    Round 5: Fail chimera sword is now +6
    Round 6: Success! chimera sword is now +8
    round 7: Fail Chimera sword is now +8
    Round 8: Fail chimera sword is now +8
    round 9: Fail chimera sword is now +8
    round 10: Success! chimera sword is now +10
    round 11: Fail chimera sword is now +10
    round 12: Fail chimera sword is now +10
    round 13: Fail chimera sword is now +10
    round 14: Fail chimera sword is now +10
    round 15: Fail chimera sword is now +10
    round 16: Success! chimera sword is now +12
    If you price the stones needed for an incremental reinforcement system you can make the same money as you would with spamming +6s without the headache and rage that comes from it. I would also put an incremental reinforcement that goes up by 1 on the badge exchange pricing is up to you.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 07-31-2014 at 11:48 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I do wonder if there's any word on non-stackable AD spiritstones?

Currently I'm forced to either use chimera with DD or forge normal weaps with lowered stats for AD.

Neither of which sound useful for a pvE Scoutclass. They are not exactly THE Pvp class.. which is perfectly fine but I'd rather use them then for what they could be good at.(pvE).

It's not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to have the option as long as it doesn't stack with DD for balancing matters.

Rates should not necessarily be higher than 25% or exceed the 30% compared to its DD equivalent for that matter. I'm fine with the 299 rps / 30 days.

I'd also like to express my opinion about general prices compared towards the other servers, since I disagree with the above suggestion to have similar pricings.
    Scrolls (exp) dhould (currently) stay more expensive - with perhaps an occasional discount.

Other than that, I'm pleased to see an increase in droprates.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher