Closed Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast
    Maybe I'm not lived long enough to tell you about Hero's Story. I haven't live long enough to share about wisdom, But if you ask me, How a Tree Monster, can be called an Afro Tree, you came into the right man !

Great and Magnificent Story of a Hair Designer

I was born in Downstream of Glasis, My parents are gypsy, so I lived as a nomad, I never stayed at one place for a long time, I've traveled through Trevia Valley, I met so many Bales, from the cutest piya, to the Biggest Devastating Titan Skull.

I never know what makes me fell in love with the arts of cutting hairs, and creating something unique. Maybe I'm on of that gifted children, I created woodcrafts, from things around me.

*What ? You don't want to know about my life ? You just want to hear about the Afro Tree story ? *Grumps* Alright, Alright ! Let's get to it.*

Once I travelled to the north of Lime, there're so many dangerous Bales there. My groups walk slowly trying not to be seen by Bale, sadly, I stepped on a brittle twigs, and a Happy Bah Bah looks directly to us. We can't help, but to fight again the Bales, but the Bales are strong, we are no match to it. Luckily an adventurer came and saved us. She killed the Bale, and bless me with magic.
    She told me, I can only use the magic once. Once I used it, the magic will disapear. I must use it wisely.

So we continued our travel, and agreed to stop and take a rest here. Like usual I played with a tree, I cut down it's leaves, but something I forgot about, is the magic. I cannot control the power, and the magic directly hits the trees, making the tree alives. I panicked and start runing. My companions are able to make the tree go away. And you know what ? That tree lived by my power, now called the Afro Tree.

*What ? Are you saying I'm a Liar ? How Dare You !*

*How about my story when I cut Sir Arus's hair ? No ? Maybe Next time ?*

Free Haircut, If you want to hear my next Story *Wink*

NB: Sorry for bad grammar
    Last edited by Kowalska; 04-21-2016 at 10:43 AM.

The Generous Woman

there's the most humble and generous woman in the entire shiltz. she is Belladitta, a woman who devoted her life to help every young and weak adventurer by giving them water from the well in lime town although there's not much water in there. The accident of her brother that made her feeling guilty and started to prevent that accident happen to others adventurer. When she was a kid, she's a brave and strong young girl who possess a very strong magical powers and she has a brother who always trying to protect her eventhough he has a disease that made him weak because he knew that her lovely sisters only have him to depend on. all their family has died because of the evil bale that came to their village and assassinated all of them except belladita and her brothers. when her brother trying to save her, he got a cursed from that evil bale that made him weaker and weaker day by day and because of that belladitta promised to grow stronger just to protect her sick brother and maybe she could heal and pulled out the cursed that possessed her brother. she studied and trained herself hardly to become a powerful magician but when she is getting stronger, her brother is getting weaker day by day even he couldn't stand up properly. Belladitta is feeling depressed and sad about her brother getting weaker that she might loss him someday. she thinks that the only way to saved her brother is to pulled out the cursed and the only one that could pulled out is the one who cursed him. so she came to the place where that evil bale belongs and asked him to pulled out the cursed that possessed her brothers but.. that evil bale is denying her request and said "The only way to get rid of the cursed is kill the one who spelled the cursed." and she's feeling so shocked hearing about it. She didn't sure that she is strong enough to kill that evil bale but this is the only way to save her brother. she challenged that evil bale and using every magical power that she have to kill him but she always ended up losing to that evil bale. she's thinking that this is might be her last day and she is praying that someone might help her. when that evil bale is in the last second to kill her someone came up and sacrifed himself. Belladitta realized that someone who's sacrificed himself is her brother. The fight ended up by the dead of her brother and the frozen of that evil bale. she is getting frustrated that her brother died to save her and confused at the same time because that evil bale was frozen. it turned out that her brother using his last magical power to sealed that evil bale. The last thing he said is "It's brother duty to protect his sister.".

Since then belladitta devoted her life to help young and weak adventures so they didn't have to ended up like her brother who died in the battlefield. the secret is.. the well contains magical water!

The End

Server : Duran
    IGN : Kimiiko

Stella the overly attached little sister

NPC Location: Lime
    Stella: D4
    Sarah: E5

Stella has an elder sister named Sarah and a guy from the Lime Militia seems interested in her. She doesn't approve of this man and claims that he is "obsessive" and she believes that it will not benefit her sister. To find our more about the man, Stella worked part time in a local Inn as a waitress so she can observe him. The guy's name is Gill and Adventurers looking for information goes to him for help. His help and advice are not free though. Stella found out that Gill charges 1 Lava Stone for information and that piqued her interest. "What was the Lava Stone for?" "Why doesn't he charge Cegels instead?" "Is he working for somebody?". Those were just some of the questions on her mind. To this day she still observes the man in order to protect her dear elder sister Sarah.

IGN: Amalager
    Server: Arus
    Last edited by amalager; 04-21-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

The bank teller was once a business man. He does business with his partner. One day, his partner ran away with his money. He was depressed and so he became a drunkard. His brother was very sad that he became like this. His brother then suggest him that he should just forget the whole incident and move on with his life. His brother then offered him a job so that he can forget the whole incident. The job which was offered was the job as a bank teller. And that was how the bank teller got his job.

IGN : Babi4

[NPC]Pig once lived in a farm ran by a mean farmer. The farmer never fed the pig and he always hit the pig. The pig's life was miserable. One day, the pig manage to succeed in running away. The pig then arrived in a small village called Lime. There, a kind shiltzians gave him a farm to stay. He now lives happily in the farm.

IGN : Kimdongmin

[NPC] Kant loves books since he was just a little boy. It's a shame that none of the youngsters these days love to read books. So, he was determined that he would built a library that would lend these books for free. He also would give some fame for those who are willing to borrow and read the books. He is happy now that many people would borrow his books.

IGN : Bolot

Gladiator was once the strongest man in shiltz. One day, when he was fighting, his achilles tendon tore apart. He went to the doctors and travel around to find for a cure. But, he found nothing. Nothing can cure his achilles tendon. He can never fight again. Due to his love for fighting. He then builts a colosseum.

IGN : Zhuzhu

Eugene is a person who loves culture. Since he was a boy he wanted to be a guide for tourist. His father wanted him to be a bank teller though. But, he didn't listen to him and he followed his dream. Through determination and hard work, he finally convinced his father that he is destined to be a guide. His father then accepts his dream. That is how eugene became Shiltz guide eugene.

IGN : Iconapop

Messenger always loved to teach people. He was inspired by his own teacher when he was little. His teacher always taught him patiently even he didn't understand the lesson which was already explained by the teacher. He wanted to become a patient and kind teacher just like his own teacher. He then grew up to be the man he wanted to be. He now works as the messenger which taught people on how to get a job and other stuff.

IGN : Jesterclown

There was a young boy who loves balloons. But, his family is too poor so he couldn't bought a balloon. He could only watch other children play with their balloons. Since that day he worked hard. He was determined that one day he would collect as many balloons as possible. As time goes by, he grew up. He now collects balloons from shiltzians. He is now the [NPC] Balloon Mania.

IGN : Coolwhip