+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast
    Please change the prices on the IM for the following items:

- Harmony Seal (3Hr) 100% from 199 RPs / 599 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 99 RPs / 149 E-Cash
    - Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone from 399 RPs / 899 E-Cash to like it is on the Jin/Ran IM: 299 RPs / 599 E-Cash.

And just a suggestion: you don't really have to triple the price on every single item in the IM. Why would you raise the price that much compared to the other IM where E-Cash price is very often not even twice as high as the RP one.
    Last edited by Krzak87; 07-30-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    lmao! I've read maint notes as of now. Hopefully it's way better.
    Killed R3 boss and it drop Baton so maybe the drop rate got better. I haven't farm today so Idk yet.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Killed R3 boss and it drop Baton so maybe the drop rate got better. I haven't farm today so Idk yet.
    Drop rate is much better I was at 100k yesterday after getting chim staff now im at 7m.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Don't expect a day and night difference, but I too hope for some drop improvement.
    Perhaps, could you let me know your thoughts on the new rates on a objective basis(not after just 5 kills)? I can't log in for a while. .

Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, I personally haven't checked out yet as I've not been on since. Nobody is saying anything happens over night...but, what doesn't get through my mind is why would they bring weapons rank down to 5 and have it capped at 40%? Weapons should be reverted back to their original stature as jin / ran. It serves no logical function like this. Weapons tiering was good as it is on main servers and I implore PWI to reverse this change, otherwise this is a Templar-only server.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 07-31-2014 at 04:58 AM.

excuse me, i have a question about this server. After getting 115 lvl, can i make my char 115 +10? ... please tell me not :s

Quote Originally Posted by char0601 View Post
    excuse me, i have a question about this server. After getting 115 lvl, can i make my char 115 +10? ... please tell me not :s
    Conqueror levels should still exist yes. You dont have to go to 900% tho you can just stay at lvl 115 up to you.

Need help? PM me

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Drop rate is 100%, similar to R1's and R2's boss as well as Zeitgeist.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys! How is everything so far? I would like to know how the second week of launch is going for you guys!

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys! How is everything so far? I would like to know how the second week of launch is going for you guys!
    It's good so far. But solo gold packs are so expensive, if you are planning in joining the race you would proly spend 20$ everyday just for the solo triple scrolls on the range of 80+to 101. Then the hell comes, you reach 101 u will spend 40$ everyday just for the solo triple scrolls, add the triple party scrolls that is 90$ even reaches 100$ each day, lol.

People are not only lvling 1 character, they are lvling more than 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Drop rate is normal spirit stone chance is back to normal now we just need a more efficient way to reinforce 10-11 items to +12 2 times over.

Need help? PM me