+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Are you serious? because u make it sound like I don't know anything about this game lol.

Trust me it's not 100% like jin and ran. But I did finish R5 quest though

If you don't believe me then I can alwys take you to get your set if you want.
    Wow so much work done in sucha short ammount of time I shoulda made a templar instead of a warlock afking in r5 sounds much better than afking in kalista.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Wow so much work done in sucha short ammount of time I shoulda made a templar instead of a warlock afking in r5 sounds much better than afking in kalista.
    I can survive R5 but I have to watch it. Maybe If I have shield then I can survive there easy hk farming. I already know that I'm not gonna be even close to win that race 115 so I rather farm my gears. I need to buy those chimera accesories or decoration. I haven't seen what's chimera accesories looks like but if that decoration is same as chimera golden set then it's worth getting it asap.

Note this R5 quest time is bug when I tried that 2 hours quest timer. You can't see the time at all like it used to be. It start when you pick up the quest then it will only show's 0 time on it but it does has time. Still 2 hours because I had to do that quest twice.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    I can survive R5 but I have to watch it. Maybe If I have shield then I can survive there easy hk farming. I already know that I'm not gonna be even close to win that race 115 so I rather farm my gears. I need to buy those chimera accesories or decoration. I haven't seen what's chimera accesories looks like but if that decoration is same as chimera golden set then it's worth getting it asap.

Note this R5 quest time is bug when I tried that 2 hours quest timer. You can't see the time at all like it used to be. It start when you pick up the quest then it will only show's 0 time on it but it does has time. Still 2 hours because I had to do that quest twice.
    R5 is a good place to be uninterupted thats for sure kalista is the stable farming place I also am surprised you went for r5 quest so early its not the best for crones and the mobs are harder than kalista mobs for sure.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Kalista is boring.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    When will we get answers on the probable changes for Isen? Specifically the rates. It's been nearly a week and all the PWI staff are keeping their mouths shut, annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    When will we get answers on the probable changes for Isen? Specifically the rates. It's been nearly a week and all the PWI staff are keeping their mouths shut, annoying.
    Are they now?

They have but just posted the notes that rates have been readjusted and will continue to follow this up to see whether or not the changes are sufficient.

With how much they have been altered was not stated, however. Not that that matters if you don't know what they were to begin with.

They have also commented on the issue multiple times in the past week and said they were waiting for the maintenance for the adjustment.

If you were expecting a personal note to let you know, I am afraid that would be a tad too much to expect.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 07-30-2014 at 01:25 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Are they now?

They have but just posted the notes that rates have been readjusted and will continue to follow this up to see whether or not the changes are sufficient.

With how much they have been altered was not stated, however. Not that that matters if you don't know what they were to begin with.

They have also commented on the issue multiple times in the past week and said they were waiting for the maintenance for the adjustment.

If you were expecting a personal note to let you know, I am afraid that would be a tad too much to expect.
    lmao! I've read maint notes as of now. Hopefully it's way better.

Don't expect a day and night difference, but I too hope for some drop improvement.
    Perhaps, could you let me know your thoughts on the new rates on a objective basis(not after just 5 kills)? I can't log in for a while. .

Thanks in advance.

Plz Perma Pets and Hunter Kit 15 Days...<_< And why no SES in Item MALL ....

mfg

Banned
    Well after reading maint notes, it seems Atzigan got a little more control over the stuff released on Isen. That's pretty good.

Note that ruler acc stats gonna be changed too.