+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    %hp has to be added as well just to be fair which would mean grade:
    Translation = turn craft weapons to resemble epic clones even more. You've said it yourself I don't know how many times...craft weapons should be like a swiss armor knife...they can do more things but can't do any one thing as well as forged weapons. Where does that leave forged weapons if craft are running around with 60% melee, 35% attack speed, 10% crit, and dd/hp? They just end up better for tanking, and better for dps...GG.

But...if they want to buff the crap out of them on Isen be my guest...just do me a favor and nerf them on Jin so we can have a server centered around farming/forging at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Translation = turn craft weapons to resemble epic clones even more. You've said it yourself I don't know how many times...craft weapons should be like a swiss armor knife...they can do more things but can't do any one thing as well as forged weapons. Where does that leave forged weapons if craft are running around with 60% melee, 35% attack speed, 10% crit, and dd/hp? They just end up better for tanking, and better for dps...GG.

But...if they want to buff the crap out of them on Isen be my guest...just do me a favor and nerf them on Jin so we can have a server centered around farming/forging at least.
    spirit stones of the same type dont stack stack regardless of grade so if you made

Grade A: Magic
    Grade B: Melee
    Grade C: Range
    Grade D: HP%
    You could never stack those spirit stones. This just means that hp classes like vit defs priests dekans have just as much of an opportunity as dps classes do.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    nah they never had AD spirit stones.
    Any GM could confirm if any AD spirit stones can be made available in the future?
    Preferably NOT stackable with DD.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

oh goodness
    ~Stormy~
    Isne: Malificent Guild Illuminati Bishes :PP
    Ran: StormySkies Retired Retired GM of SadFlutes, PowerPuffGurlz and PartyCrashers
    Jin: HorrorBish Reitired Retired GM of Insidious

http://www.gamebuggerz.com

Since R3 and R2 boss drop rate is bad then I wonder how many tries to kill ruler, bez or silva to get one drop.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Since R3 and R2 boss drop rate is bad then I wonder how many tries to kill ruler, bez or silva to get one drop.
    you didnt get a wing or a baton from either? something is wrong there considering its a 100% drop.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

pretty sure those are dropping you sure you are killing the boss lol?
    ~Stormy~
    Isne: Malificent Guild Illuminati Bishes :PP
    Ran: StormySkies Retired Retired GM of SadFlutes, PowerPuffGurlz and PartyCrashers
    Jin: HorrorBish Reitired Retired GM of Insidious

http://www.gamebuggerz.com

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    As I understood from some official posts, there seems to be an issue with the droprate in general and I assume it's not just the rates being 'low'.

This should be fixed with server maintenance.

However, I could have understood that wrongly - skimming through these posts on mobile whilst roaming just isn't all that comfortable.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

you didnt get a wing or a baton from either? something is wrong there considering its a 100% drop.
    I killed r3 boss 10 times to get 2 drops.. R2 boss like idk more but I got set.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by OGMzStormyXX View Post
    pretty sure those are dropping you sure you are killing the boss lol?
    Are you serious? because u make it sound like I don't know anything about this game lol.

Trust me it's not 100% like jin and ran. But I did finish R5 quest though

If you don't believe me then I can alwys take you to get your set if you want.
    Last edited by FlipSide559; 07-29-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active