+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast
    The Exp is not bad. It's pretty normal but the drop rate is bad for sure. Glacial weapon cap 40% is horrible so they need to fix that.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Peasant
    How about the guild rewards? The first person from a guild that reaches 115 gets the tali+12 and that medal. Is it only him that gets it or is it every guildie that reaches 115 as well? And that is for only 1 guild that has a member that reached 115 first. I've not seen this issue brought up and it isnt a small one since 1 guild will dominate with +12 tali's while the rest would struggle with +0 or +6 chimeras.
    Last edited by FreeBuff; 07-28-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Plays everything. Looking for new friends on Forsaken World (Eyrda Server)

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBuff View Post
    How about the guild rewards? The first person from a guild that reaches 115 gets the tali+12 and that medal. Is it only him that gets it or is it every guildie that reaches 115 as well? And that is for only 1 guild that has a member that reached 115 first. I've not seen this issue brought up and it isnt a small one since 1 guild will dominate with +12 tali's while the rest would struggle with +0 or +6 chimeras.
    I'll write down all the details in a forum post shortly. I'm sure most of the questions will be answered by then. Also, some dates are wrong in the landing page. I'll make sure to fix them ^^.

Banned

Awards Showcase

I thank those who are providing the negatives with a possible solution they thought about. Those posts are much appreciated and will definitely try my best to make some similar changes. As discussed before, I can't make constant changes without any maintenance. As it is better to wait until maintenance to make any changes needed. There are several things already requested, even changes such as equipment stats. Once they're changed I'll notify it in our patch notes! To all those that just post negative comments, we thank you for being sincere, but a better explanation or a solution will drastically increase the chances of change.

Yell and Rage: Won't get you positive results
    Ask nicely, suggest changes and say why you need those changes: Chances of approval increased.

u should change the rewards tbh, because u said ull make this server evolve around badges and crone and by giving every member such big amount of crone it will make crone worthless

and people are abusing it already by making many alts and putting all to one guild which will ruin economy in start and dont even want to think what all those guild stone gonna do to pvp

Quote Originally Posted by FreeBuff View Post
    I think they should just make it Chimera+12 not tali and specially that tali armor set is really OP.

One more thing, I dont like the glacial cap. It's really not fair for other class that don't get dupe stats on chimera wep. In my opinion they need to make the glacial wep to be more important so lots of people can farm them and sell items for good prices. Make the in game glacial wep better so more people are willing to farm them or sell who ever gets lucky the drops. That's only my opinion because not everyone is rich and use's RP.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I thank those who are providing the negatives with a possible solution they thought about. Those posts are much appreciated and will definitely try my best to make some similar changes. As discussed before, I can't make constant changes without any maintenance. As it is better to wait until maintenance to make any changes needed. There are several things already requested, even changes such as equipment stats. Once they're changed I'll notify it in our patch notes! To all those that just post negative comments, we thank you for being sincere, but a better explanation or a solution will drastically increase the chances of change.

Yell and Rage: Won't get you positive results
    Ask nicely, suggest changes and say why you need those changes: Chances of approval increased.

Forgot to provide a solution. Though it is pretty self explanatory on what needs to be done. The +12 Tali's should be provided to everyone that gets 115 within the time frame given and not just the one guild that has the 1st 115 character on the server. Providing the rewards to only 1 guild will unbalance the server....Not sure if this was spoken about before or if you addressed it, if so I apologize for asking again....

image comes out pretty small so just copy and paste into a different tab to see it bigger. :P
    Last edited by jesseh; 07-28-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    I think they should just make it Chimera+12 not tali and specially that tali armor set is really OP.

One more thing, I dont like the glacial cap. It's really not fair for other class that don't get dupe stats on chimera wep. In my opinion they need to make the glacial wep to be more important so lots of people can farm them and sell items for good prices. Make the in game glacial wep better so more people are willing to farm them or sell who ever gets lucky the drops. That's only my opinion because not everyone is rich and use's RP.
    I actually like the system that is in place but as I said many times in other talks about crafting multi attack force stones screw everything up. I think it is imperative that korea create 3 spirit stones with a single attack force and remove the multi attack force stones. Once they have that then its fine to have 55% or 60% attack force in the badge exchange/IP mall. Before anybody says anything stupid like templar with 55% melee stone and 55% magic stone.... spirit stones of the same type dont stack regardless of grade so if you make the grade A stone magic and the grade B stone melee they will never stack with each other.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I actually like the system that is in place but as I said many times in other talks about crafting multi attack force stones screw everything up. I think it is imperative that korea create 3 spirit stones with a single attack force and remove the multi attack force stones. Once they have that then its fine to have 55% or 60% attack force in the badge exchange/IP mall. Before anybody says anything stupid like templar with 55% melee stone and 55% magic stone.... spirit stones of the same type dont stack regardless of grade so if you make the grade A stone magic and the grade B stone melee they will never stack with each other.
    That would be awesome even tho I'm a templar myself lol.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    That would be awesome even tho I'm a templar myself lol.
    %hp has to be added as well just to be fair which would mean grade:

A- Magic
    B- Melee
    C- Range
    D- HP
    E- 50 agi 3% crit (I am adding this in because the 100 agi stone is not enough and the crit rate of 12% is not strong enough for agi dhans to be viable)

if korea can make that for us then crafting becomes viable just like that

I have to comment on something else as well.

3rd Goal: The 1st Level 115 Player!

Event Period: 09/09
    Date of Prize Loading: 09/09

Guild Master will obtain:
    Enhancement Abradant x10

Guild Member Level 115: (The First player Level 115 that is on a guild) will obtain:
    +12 Tali's Weapon Exchange Ticket
    +7 Magical Talisman (Talisman of Choice)

The last reward is applicable for ONLY one guild. We will investigate who is the first player that reached level 115 and is on a guild. If that user is not on a guild, another user level 115 that is on a guild will be rewarded.
    This is too ridiculous of a reward to give out the ticket should be changed to just a +6 ticket for the item of your choice which means the player who was the 1st to get to 115 can turn his chimera +6 into a tali club or a tali +6 into an opaniel. I also dont see the rohan talisman event running so giving somebody a +7 magic talisman sounds absurd. I would rather see you give the first lvl 115 guy 100m crones at least that sticks with the equal opportunity game that we all want to play.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 07-28-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me