+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Released in Korea. http://www.rohan.co.kr/intro/trinity/index.html

If you can read Korean, please share with the rest of us.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
    ok so ive translated what i can translate from post on the forum on KR and there will be a new Spirit weapon that u insert weapons into it to boost it more automatically or manually either or determening on the weapon status unique ancient rare so ill keep working more to come
    love

Guys how about reading this:
    How Trinity works
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/guide/guide.aspx?sc=A34

Spirit weapon something, looks like its a new system that everyone is going to use not just this race. Can't understand well google translate doesn't help much here ><

New Race/Jobs skills and descriptions
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/guide/skill.aspx

So far what I've been reading is that the Rumir White looking fairy one is the support healing PvE type job has a buff that is like retaliate from berserker but rather than stun its a root, the Noir dark one is the PvP type with Aoe skills, rush like skill and disabling weakening skills even ignores reflection skill effects. Both job types are magic users.

Read more in the links above have fun
    Last edited by RBNXD; 12-25-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Guys how about reading this:
    How Trinity works
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/guide/guide.aspx?sc=A34

Spirit weapon something, looks like its a new system that everyone is going to use not just this race. Can't understand well google translate doesn't help much here ><

New Race/Jobs skills and descriptions
    http://www.rohan.co.kr/guide/skill.aspx

So far what I've been reading is that the Rumir White looking fairy one is the support healing PvE type job has a buff that is like retaliate from berserker but rather than stun its a root, the Noir dark one is the PvP type with Aoe skills, rush like skill and disabling weakening skills even ignores reflection skill effects. Both job types are magic users.

Read more in the links above have fun
    That is exciting..... and scary
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Yeah i know and thats not all their skills are going to be hard to build because on the Mer skill tree small looking loly type theres a skill that multiply your unused skill points to boost hp and mp. The amount of skills is too low compared to the amount of skill points from 1-50 nor from 50 - 115. Sh!ts complicated for this race even the armor is not the same as other races xP
    Just a Gauntlet for the Noir and an item/orb looking artifact for the Rumir.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 12-25-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah i know and thats not all their skills are going to be hard to build because on the Mer skill tree small looking loly type theres a skill that multiply your unused skill points to boost hp and mp. The amount of skills is too low compared to the amount of skill points from 1-50 nor from 50 - 115. Sh!ts complicated for this race even the armor is not the same as other races xP
    Just a Gauntlet for the Noir and an item/orb looking artifact for the Rumir.

tomorrow morning im going to translate this. its quite interesting that noir has a 20 second reflection
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Yay! Some pages Chrome can translate!

The Trinity-only weapon system is interesting. it seems that it levels up with you either automatically feeding itself or manually with you feeding it. The weapon can't be grown to a high er level than your character. I suppose you can refine (delevel) it at the npc. not sure there. They can be enchanted (I am guessing it is like being reinforced to + levels) to give more damage.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I don't think we're going to use a lot of priests in pro pts when this race comes. I've been reading Rumirs skills and i see a lot of pt auras and buffs, Mana 40% pt buff, Immune status pt buff for 60 secs atks/effect? skills so far I've read if I'm not wrong using both HP and MP as damage boosters like Dekans ffs (70% of mana consumption increased by 700%), Pt healing/Restoring skill based on magic atk, using both magic and Psy stats critical skills that are boosted by psy or magic (critical shot like skill but magic based), magic atk counter ignoring skill ohh and a reraise like skill that doesn't expire when you die and resurrect WTH?!
    Cant wait and try both jobs.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Lol @ all of you people getting excited. It's going to be the same Templar-fest it's been for the last 6 years. This race will be as useless as Giants.

I will just wait and hopefully the patch will come as they announced. No issues hopefully that will emerge.