+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    yo atzigan PlayWIth login ur aaccount hihihihihiih// btw if was "Jin Compesation" why i saw only couples players with +18 ? i still balive ROHAN is a SKYPE game and gg about LOL

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Famous canadian dudes who host the largest sports broadcast in canada.
    Yeah! It's Canada, though..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

lol anti sorry bud i have defended you and i have flamed you over the years but this time i have to agree with the players ALL GMs including yourself have and do favor certain players and guilds you reward the big spenders with rewards that are no more random than the man in the moon like the Halloween event i turn in 8 boxes and get 6 elemental resets but the guy next to me turns in 8 and gets all pres stones abradents and the other high dollar stuff only difference between us he drops hundreds into this game and dosent need it and i dont. its ok though you guys will run this game into the ground soon anyway....... and as a side note you make avanilla server without all the op **** and guess what now your adding it back with these tallismans that can only be obtained by spending redicolus amounts of money yet you claim you dont cater to the big spenders sir your actions say otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by moongodessofwar View Post
    lol anti sorry bud i have defended you and i have flamed you over the years but this time i have to agree with the players ALL GMs including yourself have and do favor certain players and guilds you reward the big spenders with rewards that are no more random than the man in the moon like the Halloween event i turn in 8 boxes and get 6 elemental resets but the guy next to me turns in 8 and gets all pres stones abradents and the other high dollar stuff only difference between us he drops hundreds into this game and dosent need it and i dont. its ok though you guys will run this game into the ground soon anyway....... and as a side note you make avanilla server without all the op **** and guess what now your adding it back with these tallismans that can only be obtained by spending redicolus amounts of money yet you claim you dont cater to the big spenders sir your actions say otherwise...
    Boxes are totally random, if you would have done any statistics at any degree (which seems you did not) you would have known that opening 6-8 boxes is a REALLY small pool to draw results from. Your conclusion is based on pure bullshiet honestly. If you could hypothetically open 1000 of them at a big spender account and another 1000 at a non spender account and report those compared results, then I might believe the outcome.

About the GM's yea they are crappy and they have never really been good, ''I'll look into that matter'' ''I will check logs''. It's like hearing a parrot repeat stuff.....while nothing is really done. The only GM that has shown some good stuff is Karazy since he's fixed some bugs for me and also helped with a few other things but that doesn't make the total situation any better.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

sniper don't insult my intelligence i might not be able to spell but i can think and like i said its not random im not an idiot and having played since beta i can for a fact tell you this is the case just like why is it that the same group of people get into the last man standing and other ported events don't take a frigging rocket scientist to see it. bottom line these fools broke this game years ago with the now infamous 4/20 patch that gave us the epics but then again there isnt a swinging dong left at pwi that was around then and the lunatics that run the asylum dont even know how to play the game much less understand the programing any more than the players as for the favoritism i have witnessed it first hand when i have one of those select few sitting next to me and i can see what is happening on multiple screens so as for them being fair and impartial i call bs and i dare them to prove otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by moongodessofwar View Post
    sniper don't insult my intelligence i might not be able to spell but i can think and like i said its not random im not an idiot and having played since beta i can for a fact tell you this is the case just like why is it that the same group of people get into the last man standing and other ported events don't take a frigging rocket scientist to see it. bottom line these fools broke this game years ago with the now infamous 4/20 patch that gave us the epics but then again there isnt a swinging dong left at pwi that was around then and the lunatics that run the asylum dont even know how to play the game much less understand the programing any more than the players as for the favoritism i have witnessed it first hand when i have one of those select few sitting next to me and i can see what is happening on multiple screens so as for them being fair and impartial i call bs and i dare them to prove otherwise
    You have no intelligence to insult lol. For a fact I joined alot of last man standing events, I'm not a big spender, actually I really really rarely donate and still I got into that event plenty of times with lvl 30-40 chars who were unknown and made on new accounts just a week old. First Pm First Serve, that's how it works. I also got some good items from some of the Halloween boxes and I did not open many nor did I donate, I was just lucky.

''like I said it's not random'' - Do you even read what you put down lol, unless you come with facts nobody is going to give a crap about your puny opinion lmaoo

Beside your bellowing, GM's do mess up often enough and I have witnessed more than once that events took an unfair turn. This was due to GM's not having enough knowledge about the game, not due to them favouring one person more than another, I think in general, they just dont give a **** lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

neither do you sniper..... as far as insulting me goes its ok im used to being insulted when people have no valid response to my statements insults always fly first fron the butt hurt so get out your preperation h and fix that ****

Please go back on the topic :

can we have free +18 boost rings gm plx ?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingredneck View Post
    neither do you sniper..... as far as insulting me goes its ok im used to being insulted when people have no valid response to my statements insults always fly first fron the butt hurt so get out your preperation h and fix that ****
    I'm glad you're not able to understand a word I said(I did not expect you to). It wasn't for you, just making sure others don't start believing the crap you try to spread lmao

FWI: only butthurt person is you for randomraging on this topic, its bloody funny lolol. Please do continue
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-26-2015 at 12:29 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    Please go back on the topic :

can we have free +18 boost rings gm plx ?

I hope you're trolling, if not, what did you smoke man
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster